Troubles Here

Decorating By crafty01 Updated 5 Oct 2006 , 2:24am by peacockplace

crafty01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crafty01 Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 2:09pm
post #1 of 26

Am I the only one having trouble here? I either get knocked out or cant get on. I dont know but its really annoying me every time I get involved I get knocked out.

25 replies
vickymacd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickymacd Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 2:11pm
post #2 of 26

Sorry, no problem here.

gourmetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gourmetcakes Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 2:12pm
post #3 of 26

Not sure what the problem is. You might post this on the Technical Support Forum. They are really good about getting back to you about what might be wrong.

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 2:13pm
post #4 of 26

I am having no problem here.

daltonam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daltonam Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 2:14pm
post #5 of 26

they've been doing some maintenance, that could be some of the problem--good luck & if it continues, PM Heath (if u can get on to)

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 2:15pm
post #6 of 26

I think it's because this site is so popular........I see on the bottom of the forums page......that yesterday had the most amount of people on this site EVER and it was at exactlly this time!!!!

MSurina Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MSurina Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 2:15pm
post #7 of 26

I'm sure they are doing what they can. It's quite possible that the website can't hold as many people that are on it? Maybe? I don't know. icon_cry.gif It's an inconvenience, but not enough of one to stop me from trying and trying again to get back on.

debsuewoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debsuewoo Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 2:15pm
post #8 of 26

no, you aren't the only one. Sometimes the site is super slow for me and I was thinking it could be on my end, but if I go to another site, it's very fast. I have, however, noticed that when this happens, the site usually goes down for maintenance not long afterwards.

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 2:17pm
post #9 of 26

They've been doing some updates. I think that messes things up on our end sometimes.

bakincakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakincakin Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 2:24pm
post #10 of 26

I have problems too. I can go look at a thread and then when I want to go back, it's very slow and then it comes up "page not found". What's with that? I get sooooo frustrated.

subaru Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
subaru Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 2:30pm
post #11 of 26

I was having the same problem last night. Just got on today, so let's cross our fingers.

tinascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tinascakes Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 2:33pm
post #12 of 26

I've been having a lot of problems too.

madicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madicakes Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 2:41pm
post #13 of 26

I got the "down for maintenance" screen quite a bit yesterday.

crafty01 Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 3:05pm
post #14 of 26

I am majorly addicted to this site and was going outta my mind yesterday.
now today its been off and on but not as bad. I am amazed at the people on here very popular site and we all know why.
Its like the biggest encyclopedia of cake everything LOL

cakeatopia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeatopia Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 3:11pm
post #15 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by crafty01

I am majorly addicted to this site and was going outta my mind yesterday.
now today its been off and on but not as bad. I am amazed at the people on here very popular site and we all know why.
Its like the biggest encyclopedia of cake everything LOL

I was thinking maybe they were testing to see just how addicted we are to this site!!!!! icon_redface.gif

I kept checking back and it was still on maintenance. I got some housework done and paid attention to the kiddos--lol. Did my hubby put them up to that.

Otherwise I have been fine.

My name is Cakeatopia(I know, I know such a lame name!!! I ad been shopping for a friend's daughter and and she wanted Fairytopia stuff, hence my brain!) and I am addicted!!!!!

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 3:16pm
post #16 of 26

With the ever evolving changes in technology, updates and improvements to the site are almost always happening .. to keep up with the changes, Jackie and Heath are always working so very hard in the background to make so many wonderful improvements to this site and to make our lives here more enjoyable and easier for us... I know how frustrating it can be at times, I have the same addiction! I tried several times to get back online here and got the "sorry the site down due to maintenance" message also ... I started getting really nervous after a couple of hours... decaking from CakeCentral is hard!!! icon_biggrin.gif

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 3:24pm
post #17 of 26

When that happens, I play on my hard drive where I have saved many lovely CC pictures to my screensaver...all named by the decorator and the URL of cakecentral. icon_biggrin.gif

crafty01 Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 4:16pm
post #18 of 26

I wasnt big on computer stuff my DH is though and now Im on all the time hes probably freakin on me.
He just kinda looks at me like okay.
I bet I checked last night a million times I was going nutso!

jtb94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jtb94 Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 4:23pm
post #19 of 26

I keep getting timed out or that they are down for maintance. But then I just try back and it works.

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 4 Oct 2006 , 5:39pm
post #20 of 26

Most all of yesterday we were down for maintenance as we were adding another server to help handle the load.

You should not be getting that message today. If you are, trying clearing your cookies and internet cache and then re-logging in to CC.

crafty01 Posted 5 Oct 2006 , 2:02am
post #21 of 26

Thank you Heath Ill have to have DH do that but its 9:00 wed and the times are all off it shows I was posting at like 3 something this am. And its still doing it tonight but I will try your suggestions.

mookey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mookey Posted 5 Oct 2006 , 2:12am
post #22 of 26

ive been getting the maintenance message also. what do they expect me to do if i cant get on this site?.... housework?...lol. ill be glad when theyre through doing maintenance. lol. i miss you guys.

LukeRubyJoy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LukeRubyJoy Posted 5 Oct 2006 , 2:17am
post #23 of 26

THANK GOODNESS It wasn't just me. I thought I offended someone and got kicked off! It was starting to get scary. I figured I was server based. Thanks for keeping us up an running! WHEW! Good to be back. I'm curious how many hubbys got...well...lucky last night cause we couldn't sit in front of CC icon_biggrin.gif

peajay66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peajay66 Posted 5 Oct 2006 , 2:19am
post #24 of 26

I had problems all day today and some tonight too. Both at home and at work.

patticakesnc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticakesnc Posted 5 Oct 2006 , 2:21am
post #25 of 26

Me Too icon_cry.gif I have been having CC withdrawls last night and today. Every time I NEED to get on her it says page not found or the the site down page.

URGGGG!

Glad to see you all here now though!

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 5 Oct 2006 , 2:24am
post #26 of 26

Me too! Glad it's back now!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%