Still Looking To Get A Kitchenaid Stand Mixer

Decorating By somerset Updated 8 Aug 2007 , 2:19pm by soshye

somerset Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
somerset Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 8:20pm
post #1 of 5

Kitchenaid Outlet Store has factory refurbished items icon_smile.gif

Has refurbished mixer's and the attachments you may want too get to go with your new mixer you got from lowes. thumbs_up.gif

http://www.shopkitchenaid.com/sub_category.asp?HDR=outlet&CAT=outletrefurb

4 replies
Cassie1686 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cassie1686 Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 5:46am
post #2 of 5

oohhhh . . . . what is refurbished mean? is that a prettier word for used? or are they just returned items??

Cassie1686 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cassie1686 Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 5:48am
post #3 of 5

wow the prices are amazing, has anyone ordered from this site before?

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 11:36am
post #4 of 5

I ordered a refurbished bowl for my 6qt. The bowl was perfect...not even a scratch on it, but I did have to wait a few months for it to come in stock before I got it! If you're willing to wait, the prices are great! My bowl was only $20 including shipping! The bowl itself sells for around $50!

soshye Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
soshye Posted 8 Aug 2007 , 2:19pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie1686

oohhhh . . . . what is refurbished mean? is that a prettier word for used? or are they just returned items??

Its just where they were returned back to kitchenaid for some reason. When I worked at walmart any appliance that was returned and didnt fit in the box the right way was returned. So for whatever reason, someone returned it. According to the website they have all been checked out and are cleared but there could be blemishes on them. They do come with a 6 month warranty.

I just ordered from there yesterday. I cant wait to get mine. Right now I just have a hand mixer and I hate making frosting and such.

Angela

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%