Cake Pans

Decorating By mthiberge Updated 23 Sep 2006 , 6:59pm by MikeRowesHunny

mthiberge Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mthiberge Posted 22 Sep 2006 , 2:47am
post #1 of 6

(This is just for fun) How many character pans do you have? What is your favorite and least favorite???

5 replies
ChrisJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChrisJ Posted 22 Sep 2006 , 9:26pm
post #2 of 6

Let's see...Minnie Mouse, Barbie, Barbie 2, Santa Claus with a List, Mickey Mouse, Cinderella, Tiara, Mini wonder mold, Large wonder mold, Easter Bunny with Egg, Scooby Doo mini treats, Cross pan, mini ghosts, mini bats, mini pumpkin, that's all I can think of. Some I have done, others I haven't had the opportunity. I really don't have a favorite but I'm looking forward to making the Santa Claus this year. Minnie Mouse wasn't very fun to make. I've used the Scooby Doo mini treats pan the most.

I've recently started buying candy molds which are hidden so my husband won't say, WHAT! MORE CAKE STUFF icon_twisted.gif I already have a box full of them.

oreochic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
oreochic Posted 23 Sep 2006 , 6:23pm
post #3 of 6

WoW! Hard question... I'm going to guess & say about 50. These are both mine & my grandmothers who has a bunch of "old" pans. I would say the one Ive used the most of lately is the Cars pan.

klkhoneycutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
klkhoneycutt Posted 23 Sep 2006 , 6:34pm
post #4 of 6

38 character pans!!!! icon_biggrin.gif and plan to buy more have not made them all yet but my fave is the rocking horse!!!! so many thing can be done to it...

dawn0611 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dawn0611 Posted 23 Sep 2006 , 6:51pm
post #5 of 6

Football, butterfly, bunny, elmo, 3-d train, firetruck,graduate,cross,mini mold, wonder mold,dora,guitar.

MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 23 Sep 2006 , 6:59pm
post #6 of 6

well over 70 character pans and round pans 4 - 16in, square pans 4 - 16in, oval set, hexagon set, heart set & petal set - whew!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%