Bridezilla Making Her Own Cake!!

Decorating By Charb31 Updated 26 Jul 2007 , 12:22pm by Shelle_75

Charb31 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charb31 Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 1:41am
post #1 of 36

Anyone watching Bridezilla? She is making 38 cakes, has 5 hrs til her rehearsal dinner, and has 25 yet to frost/decorate. NOW she says to never ever do your own cakes....DUH!!! Is that not what we tell them all the time???

35 replies
okieinalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
okieinalaska Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 1:56am
post #2 of 36

Haha, that one comes on here at 7. Can't wait to watch it.

nicolevoorhout Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicolevoorhout Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 2:13am
post #3 of 36

Hahaha, I've just seen that one, it get's even better when they try to transport the cakes to the reception place AFTER the rehearsal dinner AFTER they've been drinking and something does go awry...... I won't give it away in case you haven't seen that ep yet! icon_biggrin.gif Unless I kinda just did!? icon_surprised.gif

DoniB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DoniB Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 2:26am
post #4 of 36

didn't see it, but wow... 38?? Is she mental???

I'm making my own wedding cake (don't bother telling me not to... LOL Won't do any good... already been through that thread.), but I'm NOT doing 38 cakes! That's just insane!!!

Now I wish I'd watched that, instead of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. icon_razz.gif

CoreyV Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CoreyV Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 2:33am
post #5 of 36

I don't get the channel it is on... how does it turn out? Is she a professional or just a jackass with a box of Betty crocker and an inflated sense of her own skills

Laura102777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laura102777 Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 2:39am
post #6 of 36

Now THAT sounds like an episode worth watching! All us cake people will be sitting on our couches munching on popcorn and cracking up at the stupid Bridezilla!

Letmebeurdesignr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Letmebeurdesignr Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 2:43am
post #7 of 36

what channel is that on and what time? i aint heard of what yall are talkin about

nicolevoorhout Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicolevoorhout Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 2:43am
post #8 of 36

Well she actually volunteered her sister to do them, but then her sister went and got pregnant (even tho bridezilla gave her a deadline for getting pregnant and after that she wasn't supposed to) and then she forced her sister to have the baby induced the week before the wedding so it wouldn't mess with her wedding and then she was insistent the sister still make the 38 cakes AND the wedding cake, AND then everytime you turned around the bridezilla was in the kitchen telling everyone what to do. What was most hysterical was when the bridezilla tried to transport the cakes inebriated (half drunk) and dropped one trying to get out of the backseat of a two door car, blamed her maid of honour whose fault it was not! And then when the maid of honour tried to pick it up and fix it the bridezilla in a fit slapped it out of her hands back to the ground, threw a bit of a hissy fit and again tried to blame the MOH! She was a bit nutso for sure!

okieinalaska Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 3:44am
post #9 of 36

oh darn, I have missed most of it. I was watching xmen 2. : (

Ariginal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ariginal Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 3:55am
post #10 of 36

well that aint on here but funny i was watching Xmen the last stand round your time hehehe hope it comes here

ladefly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladefly Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 4:03am
post #11 of 36

what is this bridezilla show and how do i get it???? i have heard of it before, but have never seen it. what channel? what network???
anyone ???/

Eggshells Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eggshells Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 4:25am
post #12 of 36

She had her family do them all different and from scratch, then proceeded to spend the time berating her MORMON family...taking shots and drinking Champagne straight from the bottle.

What a nightmare

she give everyone a 2 drink maximum at the rehersal dinner which I don't think anyone listened to, by the time they delivered the UNWRAPPED cakes , they loaded them up into the trunks of cars ..

they were pretty lit.

Also, I saw that when they baked the cakes they just wrapped them in butcher paper and threw them into the freezer..lol

I think with the time and stress they went through, it would've saved them some money, and time to just order them via the supermarket.

But,I guess her drinking budget wouldn't allow it..lol

I am sooooooooooo putting that on DVR and giving to brides that come in with that Bridezilla attitude, that it's only sugar , butter and eggs!

ch0psuey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ch0psuey Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 4:14pm
post #13 of 36

WHAT CHANNEL?

Mom2LiamandQuinn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mom2LiamandQuinn Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 4:18pm
post #14 of 36

Those people needed an icer tip or ten.

OhMyGoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGoodies Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 4:25pm
post #15 of 36

I was watching that yesterday but it didn't finish with her icon_sad.gif It finished with some other chick. I'm wondering when they will finish her story lol.. or if they already have an I missed it...

It was my first time watching that show and I couldn't help but laugh and my husband sat here laughing at her too.

I couldn't believe she gave her sister a deadline in which she could get pregnant and then made her induce her pregnancy a week before the baby was due.... and then to tell her right after she gave birthday she not only has to help her decorate 38 table cakes but also a main wedding cake as well.... man I would've smacked her if she was my sister and had she been my client... I would've told her good luck cause I ain't doin it! Not with her attitude... man she was a selfish, self centered biotch! lol

DoniB Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 4:33pm
post #16 of 36

why in heaven's name did the sister DO it??? I'm sorry... I'm not inducing labor for anyone! Babies come out pretty much when they're done cookin', and you should let them finish doing that. Serious health risks can crop up if you don't. This woman sounds like a real piece of work, but it almost sounds as though her family enabled her by caving in to her demands. But I don't know... didn't see it! I'd love to catch it next go-round. icon_razz.gif

OhMyGoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGoodies Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 4:36pm
post #17 of 36

She got so po'ed at the one sister that was helping her with the cakes on how she was measuring and ended up dumping her entire bowl of batter down the sink... after cussing her out... saw that much in the commercial break previews lol... She was a true nut job alcoholic and I really feel for her husband to be... funny they never showed him lmfao and the guy that stuck that bumper sticker to her butt with his face?? OMG! wth was she thinkin?! My husband would've flipped!

Beckalita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Beckalita Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 4:52pm
post #18 of 36

I saw this episode....but I thought she was Lutheran??? or maybe she was just getting married at a Lutheran church. I had to laugh at her "supervising" when they were mixing batter for her 38 cakes, she was yelling NOooo like they were measuring ingredients all wrong....and she did end up making them dump one batch of batter down the drain. Love this show, but I sure hope I don't get any of these bridezillas coming to me for a cake!!! It's on the WE channel Sunday evenings.

peg818 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peg818 Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 4:58pm
post #19 of 36

I saw the first half, but missed the second half where she tried to transport. Hope i get to see that one, it will be worth saying up late for.

fmcmulle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fmcmulle Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 5:08pm
post #20 of 36

I watched it and I would have smacked her if she was my sister. She said her family was morman but she did get married in a lutheran church. I cracked up when she dropped the cake. I don't know how anyone could deal with someone like that.
Did anyone see the beginnings of the next one with the two that met at wal-mart? She is a piece of work also.
I love that show.

OhMyGanache Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGanache Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 5:16pm
post #21 of 36

Hope this helps all those curious about the show - sorry no one else responded to you.

http://www.we.tv/shows/bridezillas/

icon_biggrin.gif

Tellis12 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tellis12 Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 5:26pm
post #22 of 36

For everyone who missed this (including myself), I think there is a rerun of it on Wed. Look at the schedule

CMarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CMarie Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 5:34pm
post #23 of 36

no joke i logged to today with the intent to post about that crazy witch!! I was flippin through the channels late last night and i just so happened to come in when she was talking about making her cakes so i had to stick around to see how that turned out! she was a mess, and if i were her sister or her friends i would have walked out and probably not attended her wedding! she was out of control, who is stupid enough to think that they can make that many cakes in such short amount of time! cheapo!

DoniB Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 5:35pm
post #24 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoleKitten

Hope this helps all those curious about the show - sorry no one else responded to you.

icon_biggrin.gif

I couldn't even watch all of the sneak peeks... man... those women are HORRIBLE!!!! icon_razz.gif

How can you ask people to help you out with something that important, then wait until everyone's drunk and trying to have a good time, to harangue them into doing exactly what you want??? ARGH!!!

I can't believe that these women actually found men that would put up with them, much less that they have families that will allow them to get away with this kind of behavior!

Wow.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 5:40pm
post #25 of 36

Thanks for the clip! Even tho' my TV Guide says I should be able to get "WE", I no longer can get it since they moved WE to another channel!!

I want to know what doctor induces labor a week early to accommodate a wedding schedule! And what husband DOESN'T put his foot down when his wife, who just had a baby, is forced to bake 38 cakes!!

spongemomsweatpants Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spongemomsweatpants Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 5:42pm
post #26 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniB

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoleKitten

icon_biggrin.gif

I couldn't even watch all of the sneak peeks... man... those women are HORRIBLE!!!! icon_razz.gif

How can you ask people to help you out with something that important, then wait until everyone's drunk and trying to have a good time, to harangue them into doing exactly what you want??? ARGH!!!

I can't believe that these women actually found men that would put up with them, much less that they have families that will allow them to get away with this kind of behavior!

Wow.

I also watched the sneak peeks and have decided that I can't even stand to watch the episode. I can not belive how that woman was behaving. I am amazed that her firend/sister (I am not sure who she was) didn't haul off and knock that lil princess right on her drunk bum. WOW is right, she is in for a rude awakening once the wedding day wears off and she needs to return to real life.

ladefly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladefly Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 6:04pm
post #27 of 36

i guess i am unable to get that channel, that really stinks.

LauraS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LauraS Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 6:24pm
post #28 of 36

I wish i got that channel, that woman is nuts. can we say divorce 6 months if she is lucky. or better yet he is Lucky

okieinalaska Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 6:24pm
post #29 of 36

She actually was one of the nicer ones I have seen. I think their families are used to their behavior that's why they put up with it.

It was a marathon on last night and they showed the next part right after the first part. At least it was on here. I got to see them drop the cake.

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 6:34pm
post #30 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

I want to know what doctor induces labor a week early to accommodate a wedding schedule! And what husband DOESN'T put his foot down when his wife, who just had a baby, is forced to bake 38 cakes!!

I can't believe someone would give into those demands, the husband and doctor should have stopped them since they're supposed ot be looking out for the welfare of the mother and baby.
I wouldn't even go to my sister's wedding, she married about 3 or 4 weeks after I'd had my youngest by c-section. She was married about 180 miles from our house and I still was sore so a car trip in -20 weather didn't excite me (the only people who were mad were my grandma and an aunt).

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%