Ossas

Lounge By simplysweetbygigi Updated 24 Jul 2007 , 12:28am by Hippiemama

simplysweetbygigi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
simplysweetbygigi Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 5:03pm
post #1 of 5

IS ANYONE GOING TO THE OSSAS IN TULSA THIS YEAR. I REALLY WANT TO GO BUT NOT SURE WHERE TO STAY. I'VE BEEN LOOKING ON THE NET FOR HOTELS, BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE HOTELS NEAR THE FAIR ARE A LITTLE SHABBY AND THE NICER ONES SEEM FAR. CAN ANYONE WHOS BEEN GIVE ME SOME HOTELS THAT ARE CLOSE AND NICE. IT WILL BE MY FIRST OSSAS AND I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THERE. I ALWAYS SEEN IT ON THE FNW AND WISH I WAS THERE. HAS ANYONE WHO IS NOT A PRO EVER ENTER THE CONTEST. WOULD LOVE TO BUT I'M A LITTLE SCARED, THATS WHY I WANT TO GO AND CHECK IT OUT FIRST AND THEN MAYBE HAVE THE GUTS TO ENTER NEXT YEAR OR THE FOLLOWING YEAR. THANKS FOR LOOKING. HAPPY BAKIN' icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 7:22pm
post #2 of 5

There is already a long thread running on this topic. You can see it here:
http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-398653-.html

simplysweetbygigi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
simplysweetbygigi Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 3:23pm
post #3 of 5

thanks joannb, but that site talks all about the ices omaha convention, i'm talking about the tulsa, oklahoma state fair sugar art show at the end of september. has anyone ever been and can someone help me regarding a hotel. thanks thumbs_up.gif

moydear77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moydear77 Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 11:50pm
post #4 of 5

This will be my third year competing in Semi Pro. Only Semi pro and up can compete in wedding cake. I stayed at the Hoilday in the first time and only time. We booked our room last December. I stay at the Candlewood suites. They have a mini kitchen great for last minute cake issues. HTH!

Hippiemama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hippiemama Posted 24 Jul 2007 , 12:28am
post #5 of 5

This will be my first trip. I'm not competing this year, just going to see everything in person.

Andrea

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%