Cake Central Junkie

Decorating By 3beattieboys Updated 15 Sep 2006 , 5:18am by pookster

3beattieboys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
3beattieboys Posted 15 Sep 2006 , 2:46am
post #1 of 5

Ok...so my husband says I am a cake central junkie...guess I have to agree!! I find myself every night before I go to bed hopping on the computer to see all the beautiful cakes, check out the forums and see what is new. Everyone is so nice and supportive of each other...just the place to be for a newbie like me! I just want to say thanks!!!

4 replies
mcdonald Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcdonald Posted 15 Sep 2006 , 3:03am
post #2 of 5

i agree with everything you said!!! the support on this site is like no other. I always get a response the times I have posted!!!

P.s...... in my house, when I go to get the laptop, EVERYONE knows what I am getting ready to do and that I am about to enter "the cake zone"!!!!

It's great!! Thanks to all!!!

janicemarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janicemarie Posted 15 Sep 2006 , 3:12am
post #3 of 5

One more newbies comment...
I can't go to sleep at night until I look at the new cake and see what forum topics are going on. So far my questions are answered just by searching through the forums! I learn something new every night! It's so great. thumbs_up.gif

Dustbunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dustbunny Posted 15 Sep 2006 , 3:27am
post #4 of 5

Its great isn't it? I love this place and all of the talent here just amazes me icon_biggrin.gif Welcome!!!!!!

pookster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pookster Posted 15 Sep 2006 , 5:18am
post #5 of 5

i hear ya, i am sooooo addicted!!!! it's great having a bunch of great people who share the same interests~cakes and more!!!! i am so loosing sleep cause i stay up every night on this site.....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%