Hi!! Newbie Here

Lounge By TiffTurtle Updated 29 Aug 2006 , 2:23pm by denise2434

TiffTurtle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TiffTurtle Posted 28 Aug 2006 , 6:25pm
post #1 of 12

I just wanted to say hi to everyone here! i am so so so so glad that i came upon this site. i have been looking and looking for a good cake place and i finally found it!! this is awesome and you all seem to be so helpful.

I am new to the cake thing, though i have wanted to so this for sometime now....i never thought that i could. it took my mom buying me a kit to get me started. i have made 2 cakes so far...one was a simple bear outline on a cake and the other i thought was gonna killl me...it was royal icing sunflowers on white BC...( i made my royal too thick i think..lol) well as soon as i figure out how to post pics i will put them up.

cant wait to get to talk to some of yall!! take care.........~Tiff~

11 replies
NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 28 Aug 2006 , 6:37pm
post #2 of 12

Welcome Welcome Welcome! CC is a wonderful place with helpful people. I am glad you joining us and can't wait to see your pictures.

cakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakerator Posted 28 Aug 2006 , 6:41pm
post #3 of 12

welcome! i am pretty new to decorating also. this site is UNbelieveably helpful!!! everyone is great!

but, be warned... it is sooooooooo addicting! they told me this when i first joined and i took it lightly. LOL... boy was everyone right! icon_smile.gif

cindy6250 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy6250 Posted 28 Aug 2006 , 6:41pm
post #4 of 12

Hi, Welcome to Cake Central!!! Glad you found us. This is a great site for getting all kinds of helpful info about baking and decorating and you will see that there are some fabulous cake artists on this site!!! I am still in awe.

Cindy

Cakers84 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakers84 Posted 28 Aug 2006 , 7:10pm
post #5 of 12

Welcome Tiff! So glad to have you join our C.C. family, realy that's what this site becomes to you after a while. Looking forward to seeing your pic's. cindy6250 is right about the fab. artist here lots to see and many new things to learn.

Gloria I

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 28 Aug 2006 , 9:09pm
post #6 of 12

Hi!! You will LOVE this site but I once I started posting here, I.. ahem, well.... I cook alot less icon_redface.gif

I actually have to force myself to do my 'chores' before I even turn on the computer or the whole day will be gone!

Have fun icon_smile.gif

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 28 Aug 2006 , 11:09pm
post #7 of 12

Welcome!!!!

You'll find this place very addictive!!!

There's a lot of tips, tricks, recipes, and others things!!!!

Have fun!!!

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 28 Aug 2006 , 11:37pm
post #8 of 12

Hi & Welcome~ With Turtle in your name you must be alright! thumbs_up.gif Welcome to CC~ icon_biggrin.gif

mmdd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmdd Posted 28 Aug 2006 , 11:55pm
post #9 of 12

Welcome! Can't wait to see some pics!

mari_golde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mari_golde Posted 29 Aug 2006 , 6:25am
post #10 of 12

Welcome to CC!

bigboots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigboots Posted 29 Aug 2006 , 1:21pm
post #11 of 12

Hi Tiff.Welcome to CC.