Chocolate Marshmallows

Decorating By Laura102777 Updated 9 Jul 2007 , 2:51pm by mommabuda

Laura102777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laura102777 Posted 6 Jul 2007 , 2:44pm
post #1 of 12

I was at WalMart yesterday and right there at the end of an aisle was a big stack of boxes of Chocolate Marshmallows! Of course I had to buy a bag. I ate a few when I got home, and they're delicious! Has anybody else tried these yet? I can't wait to make some chocolate MMF with some of these!

11 replies
tnuty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tnuty Posted 6 Jul 2007 , 2:56pm
post #2 of 12

I havent tried them but that sounds great!!

bakincakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakincakin Posted 6 Jul 2007 , 2:57pm
post #3 of 12

No, but I'll be on the lookout for them. They sound wonderful and what an easier way to make choc. mmf.

lchristi27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lchristi27 Posted 6 Jul 2007 , 3:00pm
post #4 of 12

OMG! I just saw these this morning. Let me know if it works for the choc mmf. I wan to try it too. The ones I saw were the full size, do those work? I have always used the mini's.

swingme83 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
swingme83 Posted 6 Jul 2007 , 3:01pm
post #5 of 12

speakign of chocolate MMF and marshmellows. Do all of you just add cocoa powder to your regular MMF recipe of your choice? If so how much? i was thinking about 1/3 cup might do it but figured id ask. The only choclate MMF recipe i found had a bunch of other stuff in it. I use the 1 bag MM, water and flavorings recipe.

4starcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4starcakes Posted 9 Jul 2007 , 5:37am
post #6 of 12

I can't find the chocolate marshmallows! I don't think our Wal-Mart has them yet. I found the strawberry ones. Are they on a on a different display right now from the regular spot?

marksmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marksmom Posted 9 Jul 2007 , 6:11am
post #7 of 12

i saw the pink ones at wal-mart also and thought about trying mmf with them . haven't seen choc. ones but im gonna look now!!!!!!

lchristi27 Posted 9 Jul 2007 , 6:17am
post #8 of 12

The one's I saw were at the mega wal-mart. It was in my hometown so I'm not used to going in there. I think people live there the place is so HUGE!!! Maybe they only have them at the ones with grocery stores.

It took me 45 minutes to find a phone charger and an hour and half to get out lol.

lchristi27 Posted 9 Jul 2007 , 6:23am
post #9 of 12

Oh..has anyone ever seen this website? They specialize in flavored marshmallows. They look delicous, and of course I want to make them into fondant. Although at $5.00 a pack might not be the cheapest alternative, but I bet they taste fabulous!
icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.lcandy.com/products/marshmallows.php

MillyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MillyCakes Posted 9 Jul 2007 , 6:27am
post #10 of 12

Okay - so I just went and grabbed a handful from my pantry! I wonder about those chocolate ones - they can only be good!!! That site is wonderful - I added it to my favorites because I am going to order some next week!

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 9 Jul 2007 , 12:11pm
post #11 of 12

i've never heard of chocolate marshmallows...i bet they're yummy! let us know how the chocolate mmf turns out!...and NO!...i haven't tried it 'cause i have no WAL-MART!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

mommabuda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommabuda Posted 9 Jul 2007 , 2:51pm
post #12 of 12

I love the strawberry ones... haven't tried chocolate though.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%