Completely Off Track Here...how Do You Change From A Newbie?

Decorating By SueB Updated 5 Jul 2007 , 5:01am by bakerj

SueB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SueB Posted 5 Jul 2007 , 4:35am
post #1 of 6

I joined CC over a year ago and am just curious what qualifies a person for the different ranks. How many pictures you post? How many forum posts you make? Just curious....thanks! icon_smile.gif

5 replies
SueB Posted 5 Jul 2007 , 4:36am
post #2 of 6

Oh this is funny!!!! I have now changed to Junior Member...how did that happen? LOL

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 5 Jul 2007 , 4:37am
post #3 of 6

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-forums-ranks.html

and note -- you're now a junior member!

movin' on up!

Cake_Princess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake_Princess Posted 5 Jul 2007 , 4:38am
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SueB

I joined CC over a year ago and am just curious what qualifies a person for the different ranks. How many pictures you post? How many forum posts you make? Just curious....thanks! icon_smile.gif

It's based on the number of post you make to the forums.

LOL... so if you live on the site all day and post all day long you will change your ranking much faster. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

SueB Posted 5 Jul 2007 , 4:43am
post #5 of 6

I think I will be moving up quickly since I have become obsessed with CC over the past week...lol It is a great website...full of inspiration and help. Thanks to everyone for sharing their beautiful cakes/cookies/etc and for all the help the experienced decorators give to us "NEWBIES".

bakerj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakerj Posted 5 Jul 2007 , 5:01am
post #6 of 6

i can second this notion..i have never felt so welcome anywhere before like this sight..still to afraid to put a pic on but getting braver as my cakes are starting to look a little better..i know i don't compare to these yet but still learning and practicing.and oh so appreciative to everyone for there sweat hospitality, and help..ya'll rock..

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%