Making Animals From Fondant-Help

Decorating By Cookies4kids Updated 4 Jul 2007 , 11:14am by Cookies4kids

Cookies4kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cookies4kids Posted 4 Jul 2007 , 12:59am
post #1 of 6

Just a few days ago, I ran across several links that a nice fellow had posted for all to use. They were the instructions on how to make teddybears, ducks, etc. from fondant, and for the life of me, I can't find them again. I think his name might have been Rich, but I am not sure. His posts have a picture of a handsome gentleman on them if that would help!!!!!!! I would really like to learn how to do that.
Thanks for any help.
Lilybird

5 replies
EricaT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EricaT Posted 4 Jul 2007 , 1:06am
post #2 of 6

i would be interested in this also

Wendoger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wendoger Posted 4 Jul 2007 , 1:12am
post #3 of 6

I dont know where that post is but a great reference for making fondant animals are children's clay books...they're only a few bucks at craft stores. They show how to make all kinds of little animals...I saw them and thought, hey, why couldnt I use these to do fondant???
icon_biggrin.gif

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 4 Jul 2007 , 8:48am
post #5 of 6

i think all of the mmf animals how to's should be compiled together, somewhere, so they can be easily accessible to everyone! icon_lol.gif
just a thought. icon_confused.gif

Cookies4kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cookies4kids Posted 4 Jul 2007 , 11:14am
post #6 of 6

Thanks JanH for all the information. Sorry I thought your name was Rich, but at least the "picture of the handsome guy" found you. I would like to find Liis now and thank her. I need one more pattern now for a sweet little duck. Anyone know where I can find that.
Thanks again everyone. This is the greatest place to share ideas and LEARN new things.
Lilybird

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%