All Signs Say....

Decorating By CherryBomb Updated 5 Aug 2007 , 12:00am by OhMyGoodies

shalderman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shalderman Posted 9 Jul 2007 , 2:10am
post #31 of 37

I think its beautiful! I have no painting skills and I wish I could have one turn out that well icon_smile.gif

jules06 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jules06 Posted 9 Jul 2007 , 12:48pm
post #32 of 37

AAAAAAAggghhh... ( runs away screaming ) that perfectly smooth icing....aaaggghhh....those delicate branches & flowers.....aaaggghhhh....I can't look it's so , so , so PRETTY !!!! icon_lol.gif

Trevie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Trevie Posted 10 Jul 2007 , 3:55pm
post #33 of 37

I think it's beautiful..I was in Home Depot looking at a rug with this same design thinking, that would make a beautiful cake icon_surprised.gif Too funny

gscout73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gscout73 Posted 4 Aug 2007 , 2:28am
post #34 of 37

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:48 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAAAAAAggghhh... ( runs away screaming ) that perfectly smooth icing....aaaggghhh....those delicate branches & flowers.....aaaggghhhh....I can't look it's so , so , so PRETTY !!!!

Ok, I agree with jules06.......and I think you have a vision problem... the close up pic shows me a steady hand and a creative vision.... thumbs_up.gif

rajinaren Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rajinaren Posted 4 Aug 2007 , 2:44am
post #35 of 37

wow..cherrybomb...you cake looks so perfect...I know an artist is never satisfied with what he does. Once you are satisfied you cant do more. YOUR CAKE IS AWESOME.

qtcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
qtcakes Posted 4 Aug 2007 , 11:40pm
post #36 of 37

very beautiful!! ive been wanting to make one like that.

OhMyGoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGoodies Posted 5 Aug 2007 , 12:00am
post #37 of 37

I think you should invest in some glasses sweetie cause that cake looks great!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%