Cake Lost Me My Job, I Need To Vent Really Bad!!!!

Decorating By jenndga Updated 2 Jul 2007 , 6:51pm by gateaux

gateaux Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gateaux Posted 2 Jul 2007 , 6:51pm
post #31 of 31

Jenn,

I am really sorry you are going through this. I wish you all the best in figuring out what can be done legally and with getting a new position.

Keep positive, I am sure that you will find something soon.

When you talk to the lawyer, I wonder if you have considered that maybe someone is trying to cover up something and that you are the scapegoat.
Like you said originally usually people who are doing something wrong are pretty fast at telling on someone else even if it's not true. It makes them look good!

I sure hope that you are able to get some resolution and like many have mentioned, your ex-employer by law can only confirm that you worked for them. They are not allowed to say anything else or discuss your performance.

The personal references that you provide are the people who can talk about you and how they know you.

So if you were to find out that they are speaking badly about you, I believe you would really have a case.

All the best, many of us have been in situation similar to yours, time passes and things will get better. Keep your chin up, you know you are right, and that helps.

Good Luck.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%