Ok Thats It....i Q...u...i....t!!!!

Lounge By twinsline7 Updated 4 Jul 2007 , 6:14am by STLdecoratingfool

twinsline7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsline7 Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 10:02pm
post #1 of 50

I no sooner walked away from the table got them jucie boxes and came back to THIS!!!!!
icon_confused.gificon_eek.gif

tapedshut.gif I quit...Im outta here....Im done.....NOT taking it ANYMORE!!!
tapedshut.giftapedshut.gif

and before anyone asks....I get them dressed EVERY 5 minutes of EVERYDAY.....they wont keep their clothes on! can you guess which one strips inthe grocery store??????

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
LL
LL
LL

49 replies
pish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pish Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 10:28pm
post #2 of 50

Twinsline, sweetie, take a deep breath...let's put this in perspective. My daughter also strips, constantly. My thought is if she's in the house or the yard it's okay. Clothes must be worn if we go anywhere, but she can be naked as a jaybird at home if she chooses. And, it could be worse, we have play shoes, so when she's naked she's also wearing high heels. icon_eek.gif Her fathers very concerned.

As for the markers, be thankful it was on each other and not the wall, floor, furniture, your clothes....like my DD did.

Honey, I know how frustrating and insane it can be but remember, they're not out killing people, stealing or running around with a biker gang. It's a phase and this too shall pass...and if it dosn't maybe he can turn it into a sucessful career with the "Chippendale Dancers"! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

itsmylife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsmylife Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 10:29pm
post #3 of 50

HAHAHAHAHahahahahaha. They are soooooooooo cute! How old are they? Thanx for the pix---hilarious.

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 10:35pm
post #4 of 50

They're adorable.

Some people just don't like clothes, if they're at home only insist on the diaper to keep pee from going everywhere if they aren't potty trained.

My nephew likes to draw on himself sometimes (he's 4), he wants to be like Uncle Dude so he makes himself tatoos. icon_rolleyes.gif After he gets in trouble he yells at his uncle for drawing on himself because a grownup should know better. icon_lol.gif

miriel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miriel Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 11:01pm
post #5 of 50

That is too cute!!! icon_biggrin.gif

twinsline7 Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 11:09pm
post #6 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by pish

Honey, I know how frustrating and insane it can be but remember, they're not out killing people, stealing or running around with a biker gang. :

NOT YET ANYWAY!!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif .......umm you left out naked as a jaybird inside the grocery store pish!!!

I know its funny.....and most of the time I do laugh....but here lately...I feel I have no other choice but to sell them to the circus...... icon_confused.gif

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 11:12pm
post #7 of 50

or have then join a nudist colony

heather2780 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heather2780 Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 11:31pm
post #8 of 50

You guys are too funny. those boys are so cute My 3yr old DD likes to color all over herslef and run naked as well. as a matter of fact pish husband and mine should have a talk because my DH is very concered as well about our DD running around in just panties and high heels. or when she comes out of her room naked running through the house yelling hahhahah im naked im naked. or has to shake her butt in the mirror while in her underwear. kids are just silly like that im suprised all moms arent bald from pulling there hair out. this too shall pass and we will miss it.

sweetness_221 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetness_221 Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 4:36am
post #9 of 50

What is the deal with kids not wanting to wear clothes?? All 3 of my DD's hate/hated to wear clothes. My oldest DD who is almost 8 finally is keeping her clothes on now. When she was a toddler she would dance around in her underwear and her moon boots. (and yes it's on video tape!) My 3 year old will not keep her clothes on at all either. I have to constantly put her clothes back on.

As for selling them to the circus...I thought about selling my 3 year old today. She was eating lunch in the kitchen and I left the room to go to the bathroom. I got back and she had dumped out the salt and pepper shakers on the table and the floor. UGHHH!! The other day when she was supposed to be napping she woke up with head to toe green marker all over her. She had found a marker somewhere in her room and drew all over her self. The marker on your boys was nothing compared to this. It was bad. I feel for you hun. Anymore everytime my kids call me I tell them that mommy doesn't live here anymore. She's at the looney bin on vacation.

jules06 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jules06 Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 9:22am
post #10 of 50

Oh..the joys of motherhood !!! icon_lol.gif
My 1 1/2 yr old is always taking her nappy & clothes off, loves drawing on herself too , tips her drinks on the floor , throws her food everywhere !!!
They must all have the same manual that they read before they're born !! icon_lol.gif
You have to take a big breath & smile icon_biggrin.gif before you know it they'll be grown-up

harleyjo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
harleyjo Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 12:52pm
post #11 of 50

Oh, it is so reassuring to hear that we are not alone. My son will turn 3 this Thursday. He much prefers to be naked as well. My husband also finds it concerning. My son's shenanigans include painting my dining room hutch with white out (doesn't come off) and letting the indoor cat outside on a daily basis. It's OK. We need to stick together.

OhMyGoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGoodies Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 1:19pm
post #12 of 50

My 4 1/2 year old nephew has finally out grew the "nekkid baby" thing lol.... he used to get out of the tub (just last year mind you lol) and run around in nothing screaming "NAKED BABY!!!" repeatedly lol. And nothings worse then being in the middle of the grocery store and telling him "stop squeezing your ding ding baby you're going to hurt yourself" and him replying at the top of his lungs "IT'S A PENIS AUNT BECKY DAMNIT IT'S A PENIS!!!!!!!!!!" We couldn't do anything but laugh at him lol... He was copying his mom-mom who hates it when I call it a ding ding lol... well I'm sorry I'm not too keen on saying penis to a little boy lmfao

sweetness_221 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetness_221 Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 2:26pm
post #13 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGoodies

My 4 1/2 year old nephew has finally out grew the "nekkid baby" thing lol.... he used to get out of the tub (just last year mind you lol) and run around in nothing screaming "NAKED BABY!!!" repeatedly lol. And nothings worse then being in the middle of the grocery store and telling him "stop squeezing your ding ding baby you're going to hurt yourself" and him replying at the top of his lungs "IT'S A PENIS AUNT BECKY DAMNIT IT'S A PENIS!!!!!!!!!!" We couldn't do anything but laugh at him lol... He was copying his mom-mom who hates it when I call it a ding ding lol... well I'm sorry I'm not too keen on saying penis to a little boy lmfao

LMAO!!!! icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gif

Franluvsfrosting Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Franluvsfrosting Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 6:35pm
post #14 of 50

When my son was about that age he finally graduated to "big boy underpants" You can imagine his joy when he found there was a hole in front and he could pull his "winky" out of it! I was in my bedroom when I heard him in the hallway singing "It's a winky dance! It's a winky dance!" And then I hear my husband hollar, "BOY!!! PUT THAT THING AWAY!!!!" I will let you imagine what the dance looked like! lol

Now my little Gracie is 3 and she is like all of your little girls; she prefers panties (Pink One!!) and "sparkawee" heels. Only when she strips she runs out with her arms opens and yells "I am naked okay!" (If you've seen PePe the king prawn from the muppets you can get the proper tone for effect.) Her favorite movie is "Nonian Dinite" (Napolean Dynamite) so we've also done the boots. Yesterday she told me "Knock off mom and make dang quesadilla!" when I was wondering what to make for dinner! I love kids! Who needs cable? lol icon_lol.gif

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 8:30pm
post #15 of 50

All of these naked baby stories remind me of what my son did when he was about 5 (a little too old to be running around naked in my opinion- oy!). After getting out of the tub, he would stand in another room and say, "It's time for the naaaaked baaaby shooooow!!!!!" and then coming running out into where ever we were, do some silly dance, and then run out of the room again.

He never colored on the walls, played with his food, talked about his pee pee in public, or undressed himself. I figure if the naked baby show in the living room was the worst thing he did, then I had it alright! LOL!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 9:47pm
post #16 of 50

Twinsline---this may get this kicked to the naughty thread but when my son was 2 he stripped down to nothing within a few seconds (kid could be a magician--now you see the clothes/now you don't) he came running into the room and said mommy look and pointed down there *ahem* and parts of him shacking back and forth at a massive speed while he laughed histarically.
In preschool I recieved a call from his teachers (at the age of 4) that he said he had to go potty and pulled his pants down on the playground and pee'd on a tree that was right in front of the 4th grade class window. And YES, the kids in the class did notice!

Gotta love kids!!!!

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 9:56pm
post #17 of 50

Twinsy, I've missed you! Your kind of comedy is a breath of fresh air!

Is the naked one also the gumpaste eating hernia boy?? icon_lol.gif

twinsline7 Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 10:01pm
post #18 of 50

icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif OMG .... icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif

this is cracking me up.... icon_lol.gif

but...truth is..I have all your naked babies beat....ready...

I HAVE TWO NAKED BABIES!!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Franluvsfrosting Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Franluvsfrosting Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 10:14pm
post #19 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsline7

icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif OMG .... icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif

this is cracking me up.... icon_lol.gif

but...truth is..I have all your naked babies beat....ready...

I HAVE TWO NAKED BABIES!!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

Yeah, but they're darn cute!!! How can you be mad at those sweet faces? (I know, mom immunity! When theyre being naughty they're only cute if they're not yours! lol) icon_wink.gif

twinsline7 Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 10:33pm
post #20 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWTODECORATING

Is the naked one also the gumpaste eating hernia boy?? icon_lol.gif

no gumpaste hernia boy isnt my grocery store stripper....he will strip on demand icon_lol.gificon_eek.gificon_confused.giftapedshut.gif and especially if the other one alreayd has and the older ones are laughing .....but most of the time he tells nose picker color on you scream then strip no matter where we are boy ...

" you so gross Ryan"

twinsline7 Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 10:40pm
post #21 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franluvsfrosting

Yeah, but they're darn cute!!! How can you be mad at those sweet faces? (I know, mom immunity! When theyre being naughty they're only cute if they're not yours! lol) icon_wink.gif

I laugh...then cry...then laugh.....then cry and

sometimes I forget I should laugh....and just cry!!!

cute they are...but those little faces arent anything to when they get in trouble one...gumpaste eating Im a cross between a TRex and Superman hernia boy ...(the right in the avatar) will tilt his head and say....

"peeeesss mommy why you doe mad"

but mr I know Im in trouble in fact I was aiming for trouble anti-clothes I can eat more than just gumpaste like boogers boy (the left in the avatar) .....will immediately sit down put his hands behind his back and say

"oh no oh no you dunna pank it me"

icon_confused.gif ...now tell me how do you get past that! icon_lol.gif

Jaremcal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jaremcal Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 10:56pm
post #22 of 50

As a fellow Mother of twins I want to reassure you that it does get easier. I read your post and it brought back the memories of them getting into a jar of vasoline when I left the room. icon_surprised.gif Oh what a mess that was! Then again mine are almost 7 and today we had paint head to toe and then they thought they would wash it off and soaked some hand towels with water then put them back in the linen closet. icon_cry.gif They do stay dressed now though if that helps.

pish Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 10:58pm
post #23 of 50

twinsline, your stories make me feel sooooo much better about my two little angels (ahem heathens icon_biggrin.gif )

At least your boys aren't manipulating you yet (or are they?0 When my daughter's in trouble and knows it she comes up to me, hugs me and says "I love you mommy".....the punk

I say all mothers of multiples should run off to Mexico at this age and leave the children with DH. After all didn't we do twice the work with our pregenacy, delivery, nursing, etc.? icon_wink.gificon_lol.gificon_wink.gificon_lol.gificon_wink.gificon_lol.gif

dldbrou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dldbrou Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 12:23am
post #24 of 50

The silver lining is:
1. You do not have as many loads of clothes to wash. LOL
2. You do not have to argue with them as to what matches.
3. You do not have dirty clothes on the floor right in front of the hamper.
4. You do not have to remove stains out of their clothes.
5. You do not have to mend the rips that are caused by rough playing.

The only naked story that I can remember with my son is that one afternoon my husband gave my son a bath and dried him off and told him to go jump in bed and he would read him a story. Well, my son did exactly that. A friend called and said she was driving by and looked at our house to view my son jumping naked in his bed, and having a great time, (the bed was directly in front of a window). The story was all over our little city the next day. My husband still tells this story 26 years later. What makes it funny is that my son was and still is very shy.

pish Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 2:12am
post #25 of 50

Hey Twinsline...bet you can't guess which one's my daughter. Now, I know we wern't at the grocery store, but she did raise her dress over her head at church on Sunday icon_eek.gif We're so proud of her! icon_lol.gif

PS My sister is coming for a visit this weekend with her twins and their dog...4 2 1/2 yo's, three dogs, two cats, one DH and two mom's blissed out on valium icon_lol.gificon_wink.gificon_lol.gificon_wink.gificon_lol.gif (just kidding)

pish Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 2:26am
post #26 of 50

Oops! Forgot to post the picture...one of those days...
LL

Gretta Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gretta Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 2:37am
post #27 of 50

At times like that you just have to remind yourself that cleaning up after children is like trying to shovel while it is still snowing..... Honey.... sorry to tell you, it's still snowing! madhatter.gif And the forecast is for continued flurries the next 16 years. My suggestion, gather those two 'muffins,' make a few snow angels and then get yourself some hot chocolate. icon_smile.gif

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 2:54am
post #28 of 50

Twinsy this cracks me up!! icon_smile.gificon_lol.gif At least you don't lead a dull life!! icon_wink.gif When my son was this age he ran behind our dog who was chasing a skunk!!!! Skunk ran in a hole, dog & son started digging after the skunk.... skunk came back up out of the hole with a nice surprise for them!! icon_surprised.gif Oh, the rest is history!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I got it all on video as blackmail to use later in his life! icon_wink.gif I made him strip down on the front porch, threw his clothes away, threw him in a bathtub full of tomato juice!! Gosh the stink was horrible!! icon_mad.gif It took hours to get him smelling like a little boy again icon_twisted.gif And he was a single birth!!! Keep smiling & keep up your wonderful sense of humor & you'll get through this! Wanta meet for a margarita later? You need it!!! icon_wink.gif

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 2:55am
post #29 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretta

At times like that you just have to remind yourself that cleaning up after children is like trying to shovel while it is still snowing..... Honey.... sorry to tell you, it's still snowing! madhatter.gif And the forecast is for continued flurries the next 16 years. My suggestion, gather those two 'muffins,' make a few snow angels and then get yourself some hot chocolate. icon_smile.gif

Ohhh that was sooo cute!! I love what you just said thumbs_up.gif

jules06 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jules06 Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 3:10am
post #30 of 50

I don't have twins ( I am a twin ) but when my 4 th son was only new,I had a 1 1/2 yr old & a 3 yr old ( boys !) - the only time I sat down was to feed baby ! and of course my fearless daredevil 1 1/2 yr old always knew that was the time to A : scale the higher than me retaining wall out the back
B : run out of the fenceless backyard & down the street

aaaaaarrrggghhh !!! icon_cry.gif

The cute moments that make you laugh, make it all worthwhile ( least that's what I tell myself ! icon_confused.gificon_lol.gif )

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%