Hobby Lobby Wilton 50% Off

Decorating By oohlalacakes Updated 19 Aug 2006 , 1:31am by clc404

Charb31 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charb31 Posted 18 Aug 2006 , 9:00pm
post #91 of 95

IF any of you ladies have either 1- run out of money, 2- not had money this week, or 3- want more wilton stuff in a couple weeks (once they restock), make sure you go and ask for a rain check. Tell them there are numerous things you wanted and they were out. I got a rain check today and they put on there for the 50% off various items. They didn't specify what exactly I wanted, so woohoooo-- I get to gooo shopping again!! Just thought I would share. BTW...DH gave me his bonus check (wasn't much) but he gave it to me anyhow and said have fun...so I did!! icon_smile.gif

jennifer293 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennifer293 Posted 18 Aug 2006 , 10:58pm
post #92 of 95

I went back today and bought EVERY kind of cupcake paper liner that they make (10 different kinds)..LOL and I got 4 more cake boxes in a smaller size that was not there on Monday...I only spent 14.85!!!

I was so upset because I wanted to get some candy melts but the ones they carry are not Wilton they are make 'n' mold,so they wouldn't let me get those.. icon_cry.gif The lady said the promotion they run in December allows Wilton and make 'n' mold products so I will stock up on those then.. thumbs_up.gif

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 18 Aug 2006 , 11:04pm
post #93 of 95

DD just called from Springfield and when she got to HL they had 2 of the new cake stands left. WOOPEE!! One for each of us. Told her to get the set of round tiers as we only have odds and ends that we make do with. I told her that was her birthday present. She was letting out warhoops in HL. Hope they didn't lock her up!!! icon_lol.gif

Diane

RitzyFritz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RitzyFritz Posted 18 Aug 2006 , 11:05pm
post #94 of 95

Oh goodness....because of my CC friends, I spent $119 yesterday! Wowsers! (I have to blame it on someone right? LOL!!) Just kidding. I enjoyed every minute of it and was glad to have such great deals. Got lots of stuff that I had been eyeing but just couldn't bring myself to buy at original prices. I cannot wait to try all my new goodies!

**Of course, it practically "blew" the cashier's mind! She had to go "verify" if this was correct (getting the discount on multiple items) because she just couldn't believe it! icon_wink.gif

I couldn't either when I first heard about it...that's why I rushed over to get what I could before HL decided to put a restriction on it because of the rush of CC'ers! LOL!

Everyone enjoy their new bargains!

clc404 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
clc404 Posted 19 Aug 2006 , 1:31am
post #95 of 95

50% off entire purchase. Joanne's is honoring also. I did go to one Joannes and they said I could only use for 1 item. I left everything there. But the Joannes I take my classes gave 50% off whole purchase.

Cheryl

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%