A Confession

Baking By Chandnibob Updated 24 Jun 2007 , 2:05pm by cocakedecorator

Chandnibob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chandnibob Posted 22 Jun 2007 , 3:24pm
post #1 of 2

Ok. I have a confession to make. I love cakes! I thought I could also learn cos I really love them & am good at art, making flowers & things, glass painting, tile painting, decorating ceramic pots etc. I know its not the same but I thought I can learn the recipes & decorating won't be a prob. But I do admit that baking is not easy. Making fondant, gumpaste, frostings. Getting the right proportions. I could not do it. making flowers etc is fine (for me as I have learnt in art class) but to make the fondant for the flowers & figures is difficult. Am not saying I will give up but I want to say that u all at CC are really very talented. You all really make wonderful cakes, thats art. Hats of to u all. I will still continue trying but I really appreciate your work of art. thumbs_up.gif

1 reply
cocakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocakedecorator Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 2:05pm
post #2 of 2

thanks so much! Just keep practicing it will get easier after you have done it a few times. I have been cake decorating etc for over 20 yrs and still find some things difficult to do. Keep at it and make sure to share your creations with us!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%