So, What Made You Choose Your Avatar?

Decorating By freddyfl Updated 27 Jun 2007 , 9:39pm by kathik

ladefly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladefly Posted 22 Jun 2007 , 3:38pm
post #31 of 106

I picked mine because i think ladybugs are pretty ..... and i wanted to see it move.
I had my name (ladefly) in aol for 10 years now.

SweetLiner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetLiner Posted 22 Jun 2007 , 3:46pm
post #32 of 106

My current one represents my 2 favorite things - the Seattle Seahawks and beagles.

bubbles5118 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bubbles5118 Posted 22 Jun 2007 , 3:57pm
post #33 of 106

I chose mine because I have 4 kids, so I usually feel like my avatar looks!! My 14 month old is a red-headed Irish sweetie who has learned how to throw terrible two tantrums already!! I'm a full time mom, so decorating cakes is my 'therapy'!! I'm sure I'll put one of my cakes in once I can figure out how to make the pic small enough - new camera, haven't had time to figure it out...

Have a great day everybody!!

abslu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
abslu Posted 22 Jun 2007 , 3:59pm
post #34 of 106

I have been obsessed with Christian Bale since I was 12, I am now 25, and he's still my idol! icon_wink.gif

MORSELSBYMARK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MORSELSBYMARK Posted 22 Jun 2007 , 4:16pm
post #35 of 106

I saw this in the avatar gallery here at CC and am a huge batman fan - it was fate!!!

miriel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miriel Posted 22 Jun 2007 , 5:49pm
post #36 of 106

I wanted an animated avatar with a colorful cake on it so when I saw this one, it had to be it.

Leahbell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Leahbell Posted 22 Jun 2007 , 5:56pm
post #37 of 106

I found Tinkerbell because my boyfriend always calls me Leahbell. Peter Pan was always my favorite Disney movie, and I collect Tinkerbell stuff.

Nadya Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nadya Posted 22 Jun 2007 , 6:10pm
post #38 of 106

Mine is our chihuahua Thor. He is such a cutie and a very important member of our family icon_smile.gif

MahalKita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MahalKita Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 7:27am
post #39 of 106

Mine is my daughter on her 1st bday with chocolate cake all over her face. Thought it was fitting. icon_smile.gif

lynda-bob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lynda-bob Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 7:28am
post #40 of 106

abslu wrote:

Quote:
Quote:

I have been obsessed with Christian Bale since I was 12, I am now 25, and he's still my idol!

Hey! Didn't he tell you he's mine? icon_lol.gif I've been in love w/ him forever as well... Even before buying his teeth and working that body into such a lovely set of muscles icon_wink.gif All my family and friends know he's my husband icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_redface.gificon_confused.gificon_razz.gificon_lol.gif

Lynda

oneprimalscream Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
oneprimalscream Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 7:34am
post #41 of 106

Before there was a section for posting personal photos, there was a thread where you were supposed to post a picture of yourself. I never got around to changing mine afterwards.

pammelasue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pammelasue Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 2:18pm
post #42 of 106

Mine is whatever I get a giggle out of at the moment!

emmascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emmascakes Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 3:48pm
post #43 of 106

I chose a picture of the most gorgeous woman I know, someone to aspire to! icon_wink.gif

(of course, only joking - it's ME!) I just think it makes chatting on a forum easier if you can see who you're speaking to. I find it a bit confusing when someone has a picture of a gorgeous male filmstar - the one of Liev Schreiber is very disoncerting - sorry.

pammelasue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pammelasue Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 3:52pm
post #44 of 106

Emma, you are definitely someone to aspire to! Your cakes are devine!

lecrn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lecrn Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 4:33pm
post #45 of 106

Mine is of my only child, Pebbles. She's a 6lb little fur ball. My 1st was a generic face with a nurse cap.

MamaBerry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MamaBerry Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 4:56pm
post #46 of 106

I just changed mine because lots of folks here have shown themselves I should not be so shy. SO here I am! Mama Berry (I'm the chocolate/caramel sistah) with the mocha berry baby!

lillykaci1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lillykaci1 Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 4:58pm
post #47 of 106

Mine I picked becase I'm a twin and my sister lives in Illinois and I live in Texas and we both do cakes. LOL go figure right!!!!

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 5:00pm
post #48 of 106

Mine is my 4 year old and his birthday cake, when he woke up on his birthday and saw his cake, it was just priceless!

cakesbyamym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyamym Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 5:00pm
post #49 of 106

Mine is Nascar driver, Tony Stewart. I hated racing when I met my husband...some 17 years ago...detested it. He's converted me. By the end of our first year of marriage, I was hooked. He may be a bit controversial, but he's the driver that I root for (while sitting in the recliner in my Tony pj's and t-shirt) every Sunday afternoon. icon_smile.gif

Amy

JoanneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoanneK Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 5:16pm
post #50 of 106

I picked mine because I don't know how to make my own photos smaller to fit here. So I went with the cake theme and a saying that always come out of my mouth icon_lol.gif

MamaBerry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MamaBerry Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 5:17pm
post #51 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefgaby

Mine is my 4 year old and his birthday cake, when he woke up on his birthday and saw his cake, it was just priceless!

I love that pic!

marthajo1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marthajo1 Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 3:22am
post #52 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBerry

I just changed mine because lots of folks here have shown themselves I should not be so shy. SO here I am! Mama Berry (I'm the chocolate/caramel sistah) with the mocha berry baby!

Wow- now I see why people say something! icon_lol.gif What a fabulous picture!! When ever I saw your mocha berry baby before I thought about this thread! icon_lol.gif

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 4:04am
post #53 of 106

Thanks MamaBerry!!

idoweddingcookies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
idoweddingcookies Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 6:58am
post #54 of 106

Mine is just the logo of the Vancouver Canucks Hockey team.. BIG FAN.. should change it now that the season is over... will have to find a good one.
Can anyone tell me where you got yours from?

Daniellemhv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daniellemhv Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 7:12am
post #55 of 106

I think mine is ME!! Its my favorite picture of me and my boyfriend except I cut him out so its just me.

wolfley29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wolfley29 Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 7:26am
post #56 of 106

Mine is the only wolf picture I liked at the time (last name is Wolfley). I would LOVE to put my business logo on here, but I can't get it small enough. If anyone can help me with that, just pm me.

LadyMike Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LadyMike Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 7:32am
post #57 of 106

Mine is the only one I have been able to find that was one that I really liked and was a .gif. icon_rolleyes.gif All of my cake & family pix are .jpg. icon_redface.gif Some day I'll learn how to get the others on here, but for now - "everything's coming up roses......" LOL icon_wink.gif

LadyMike icon_smile.gif

socake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
socake Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 7:42am
post #58 of 106

Mine is a picture of my first (and only) oil painting! I am now addicted to two hobbies, cakes and painting!!!

gailsgoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gailsgoodies Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 1:48pm
post #59 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by socake

Mine is a picture of my first (and only) oil painting! I am now addicted to two hobbies, cakes and painting!!!

That's a PAINTING?!!!! Are you serious?! I thought that was a real flower! That's WONDERFUL!!

emmascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emmascakes Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 2:12pm
post #60 of 106

How lovely to be able to describe your skin tone as caramel or mocha or chocolate or berry - sounds so delicious. I'm more the colour of milk - not so glamorous and certainly not looking good in shorts- I pratically blind people.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%