Custom Made Cake Photo Book

Decorating By KimAZ Updated 24 Jun 2007 , 11:03am by blessBeckysbaking

KimAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KimAZ Posted 18 Jun 2007 , 9:44pm
post #1 of 4

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to share a website called picaboo.com where you can make customized books. (It's similar to shutterfly.com) I just used them and made myself a cake photo book and it turned out so cool that I had to come tell you all.

They have thousands of backgrounds, custom edges for pictures and lots of different layouts for the pages of the book. You can choose soft or hard cover and even leather if you want and in different sizes too. The quailty is great! It's very simple to use. All you do is upload your own photos and start adding them to the pages of your book in any layout you like. You could spend hours and hours at a time because it's addicting! You can add one big picture to a page or up to 10 pictures per page. There are page layout options for words to be added with the photos or leave it blank too.

They have a special deal for a hard cover 9x11 book for free plus shipping of $8.99 for new customers only. This includes 20 pages. ( I didn't realize that until I placed my order so I only got the standard 14 pages.) Awesome deal!

Here are the codes for the special deals. I don't know when they expire but they are good as of today.
1. Buy one large book, get one medium book free. Code: 1PB1GF-CB
2. Free 20 page book. Pay shipping only. Code: 1PFLGB-BBC
3. Free shipping. Code: 1PFGSH-AP OR 1PFGSH-P

I thought it was really cool because you can customize everything to your liking and what a great way to show off your portfolio of cakes!!

KimAZ

3 replies
Cyndi1207 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cyndi1207 Posted 18 Jun 2007 , 9:54pm
post #2 of 4

Thanks so much for this!!!! My Dh and I were just talking about how I need to put an album together.

KimAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KimAZ Posted 18 Jun 2007 , 10:10pm
post #3 of 4

Oh, and I wanted to mention that once the book is done you can share it online with anyone you want. This way they can look at it over the internet right in the comfort of their own home.

KimAZ

blessBeckysbaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blessBeckysbaking Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 11:03am
post #4 of 4

Thans for the cool info.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%