I'm Trying To Find A Picture.........

Decorating By Cyndi1207 Updated 19 Jun 2007 , 8:47pm by Cyndi1207

Cyndi1207 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cyndi1207 Posted 18 Jun 2007 , 8:36pm
post #1 of 9

.............that I saw on here the other day. I can't remember whose it was but I believe it was a single tier pink cake.

I'm looking for it because the owner of the cake (and pic) made the pic with Microsoft Digital Pro(I believe that's what she said) and I want to show it to my husband to get him to buy it for me. I've been looking through the galleries for it but can't find it. If anyone happens to know which one I'm talking about please let me know. I would be very greatful.

The picture has a faint picture of the cake as the background and then the actual cake in the pic...........BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Thanks so much---Cyndi

8 replies
fooby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fooby Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 12:57pm
post #2 of 9

That's a tough one. Do you remember which category she placed the cake in? It's like looking for a needle in a hay stack when people don't type in keywords with their pics.

Tartacadabra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tartacadabra Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 1:09pm
post #3 of 9

Maybe you could go to the microsoft website and look for Digital Pro, most of the time they have a trial page and lots of examples of what you can achieve with that program....

As far as I know you can also achieve these kind of things with the Photoshop programs, they have them for beginners and also Pro. We do everything with Paint Shop Pro, with which you can also do a lot of these kind of things.

Good luck!

Lara

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 1:13pm
post #4 of 9

I did find a thread that mentioned that item. klsunny's photo gallery has some that were created using it...take a look....

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopicp-37604-microsoft.html+digital+pro#37604

KittisKakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 1:50pm
post #6 of 9

Awesome sleuthing there kittiskakes!

Cyndi1207 Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 8:11pm
post #7 of 9

Kittiskakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much.......that's it!!!! I love you so much right now!!!!

Thanks to everyone else too. Klsunny's pics are great too-all4cake.

THANKS!!!

tnt320to Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tnt320to Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 8:23pm
post #8 of 9

Cyndi,

Let us know when you find out the name of the software. That is a really cool picture! I would be interested in finding it too, if it wasn't too expensive!

Cyndi1207 Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 8:47pm
post #9 of 9

She said it's Microsoft Digital Image Pro. I'll go check tomorrow at Best Buy to see what the $$ is.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%