Workshops And Demo's....here I Come!

Decorating By aine2 Updated 26 Jun 2007 , 8:24pm by Price

aine2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aine2 Posted 18 Jun 2007 , 2:39pm
post #1 of 7

At last I am venturing into what I'd always hoped to. icon_lol.gif Once the busy wedding season subsides, I will be doing workshops on how to create my characters from my cosy Studio here in Scotland. I don't know who shall have the best time with this....my clients or me!! icon_wink.gif Should be loads of fun and I cannot wait to be honest.

6 replies
anorris3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anorris3 Posted 18 Jun 2007 , 4:14pm
post #2 of 7

I am excited to see what you come up with. I have yet to figure out the character modeling. You have some fabulous work.

dabear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dabear Posted 18 Jun 2007 , 4:21pm
post #3 of 7

Oh, how I wish I could come to Scotland and learn from you! Have lots of fun with it!

mrsright41401 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsright41401 Posted 18 Jun 2007 , 4:31pm
post #4 of 7

*checks on airfare to Scotland*

That is so fabulous and I bet you are going to have a royal blast with that!

Around what time of year is the busy season over? I seriously am looking at airfare...

Rachel

aine2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aine2 Posted 18 Jun 2007 , 5:09pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsright41401

*checks on airfare to Scotland*

That is so fabulous and I bet you are going to have a royal blast with that!

Around what time of year is the busy season over? I seriously am looking at airfare...

Rachel

hahahaha!! icon_lol.gif The busiest time subsides around mid October. I will be taking on less weddings next year so that I can concentrate more on meeting the sugarcraft enthusiasts who keep me excited about what I do. thumbs_up.gif

mrsright41401 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsright41401 Posted 18 Jun 2007 , 5:23pm
post #6 of 7

Sweet! I can't wait - airfare is reasonable for a trip that far away and I have always wanted to go to Scotland!

It may take me a while to earn the money to come (1 cake a week does not much profit make) but I'll get there eventually!

Rachel

Price Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Price Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 8:24pm
post #7 of 7

I did check airfare last night as soon as I read about the workshops and the cheapest I could find was about $1,600. I would love to make that trip! The farthest I have ever been from home is to Florida and that's only a 2 hour flight! lol. I'm not sure I can talk my husband into spending $1,600 for transportation to a decorating class! Especially since I don't decorate for a living! lol. Oh well, I can dream.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%