My Very First And I'm Sooo Excited!

Decorating By moxey2000 Updated 17 Jun 2007 , 3:42am by kandypa

moxey2000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moxey2000 Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 6:48pm
post #1 of 5

I had to write and tell you all that I have just purchased my very first Kitchen Aid mixer! A Pro 600 Series 6 qt! I can't wait until it arrives! icon_lol.gif I am without a mixer at all right now icon_cry.gif . I killed my ever-faithful Sunbeam Mixmaster about a month ago (a part broke during cleaning and the mixer head would not reattach to the base) and then last week I killed my hand mixer making a double batch of BC icon_sad.gif . Oh well, good motivation to finally make the jump to the KA thumbs_up.gif . The best part is I have enough orders this weekend to pay for the mixer...and a friend is loaning me their's until mine arrives thumbs_up.gif .

Just had to share icon_biggrin.gif .

4 replies
captrick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
captrick Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 7:05pm
post #2 of 5

You go! thumbs_up.gif I just bought my KA Professional Series this weekend!!! I LOVE it!!!!!!!! icon_smile.gif

tashaluna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tashaluna Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 7:32pm
post #3 of 5

congrats I am going to one of those some day lol

brwntab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brwntab Posted 17 Jun 2007 , 3:30am
post #4 of 5

make that money moxey, I know it seems like you pay so much for the KA but in the end it pays for itself. thumbs_up.gif

kandypa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kandypa Posted 17 Jun 2007 , 3:42am
post #5 of 5

OMG congrats!!! It is like having an assistant. I killed 6 hand mixers (all in the middle of cakes) just mixing bc icing. Now I can make MMF! And it truely takes alot less time. It was so worth the money!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%