My Busiest Weekend So Far...

Decorating By cakesbyamym Updated 29 Jul 2006 , 12:56am by petitesweet

cakesbyamym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyamym Posted 29 Jul 2006 , 12:05am
post #1 of 3

Ya'll, I have to tell you, I'm NOT a spring chicken anymore...and this weekend is my PROOF. icon_smile.gif Until 8/09, I'm still working FT outside of the home. When that time comes, maybe it will be easier... Okay, this week, I've had 4 birthday sheet cakes...not too bad. The fun started on Thursday...1/4 sheet cake with 24 mini cc and 2 dozen mints for a local office staff. I was up until 2am working on a 2-tier wedding cake for this evening, and a 2-tier groom's cake, also for this evening. Tomorrow, I have a "naughty" cake for a bachelorette party; a 3D cruiser cake on a 1/4 sheet; 24 cupcakes; a 3-tier wedding cake; a DL bd cake, and now...I find out that I've been "volunteered" to bring the cake (aren't we always down for bringing the cake?) for our neighborhood BBQ tomorrow evening. CALGON...take me away! LOL. While I'm overjoyed, thrilled and feel totally blessed for word of mouth to be spreading so positively for me, it sure would be nice for things to be spaced out a wee bit. icon_smile.gif Anyone else plan on being up late tonight baking and decorating with me? Somebody needs to learn to say, "NO.' (Hand in the air.) icon_smile.gif

Amy

2 replies
emilykakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emilykakes Posted 29 Jul 2006 , 12:27am
post #2 of 3

Wow! You have a lot of work ahead of you! Have fun and good luck!!! Don't forget that you are being paid to do something you love and not many people get to say that!!! thumbs_up.gif

petitesweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
petitesweet Posted 29 Jul 2006 , 12:56am
post #3 of 3

Good luck with that. I hope you have everything go smoothly for you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%