I'm Back!!

Lounge By Pootchi Updated 22 Jul 2006 , 11:36pm by spottydog

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 20 Jul 2006 , 3:45pm
post #1 of 7

Hi there everyone!! I've been away for a few days. I went to Montreal to see my long lost brother. My mom put him up for adoption in 1971, 3 years before I was born. We got along so well, it's like we never been apart. He does a lot of airbrush painting (he's a very wonderful artist) he said he was going to show me how to use it, so I can get one to use on cakes with food coloring. He has 2 kids, around the same age as my two youngest, and his wife is so sweet... finally a sister-in-law I'll be able to endure!!!! icon_surprised.gif We had fun!!!! he's coming here in August, I can't wait!!!!!

Well now I have to catch up with house work, and afterwards, all the posts here!!! icon_eek.gif

have a nice day!!!

6 replies
m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 20 Jul 2006 , 3:50pm
post #2 of 7

Pootchi I am so glad to hear that things went well for you!
Have fun catching up! thumbs_up.gif

denise2434 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denise2434 Posted 20 Jul 2006 , 4:36pm
post #3 of 7

Hi Pootchi!! I'm sooo happy that you are back!!! icon_biggrin.gif Glad that you had a great time with your brother!!!!

Hugs, ~Denise

shrek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shrek Posted 20 Jul 2006 , 5:04pm
post #4 of 7

welcome back we missed you icon_biggrin.gif

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 20 Jul 2006 , 8:07pm
post #5 of 7

thanks!
oh I forgot to say that my aunt (where I was staying for all those days) works in a recuparation plant (for paper) and they're allowed to take what they want there: she found cake decorating magazines, which she gave to me!!! and also lots and lots of wall paper rolls, and printing paper (still in packages) and ribbons and many more things. She gave all that to me!!! We almost needed a trailer to get back here!!! It was a real party for me in her basement. She said that know that she knows what I like and what I need, she'll take everything she can and that next time we see each other she'll give them to me. Gotta love that aunt!!!!
Well I have to go back at the posts, gees, there's a lot of things that's been said since Friday night!!!! icon_lol.gif

daltonam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daltonam Posted 21 Jul 2006 , 3:58am
post #6 of 7

That's amazing you getting to meet your brother. i hope that both of your futures hold more & more family time together

congrats on all the stuff your aunt give you thumbs_up.gif

spottydog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spottydog Posted 22 Jul 2006 , 11:36pm
post #7 of 7

Welcome back! the lounge has missed you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%