Idea For Groom's Cake Needed

Decorating By ntertayneme Updated 31 May 2005 , 11:03pm by ntertayneme

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 31 May 2005 , 9:31pm
post #1 of 6

I have another wedding cake to do on September 17th ... I'll be meeting soon w/the bride and the bride to be's MIL .. the MIL wants me to do the groom's cake too ... now here's the twist LOL .. they want a cake with a deer, a hunter, but the hunters stand/blind is an air conditioner .. LOL ... weird I know, but this guy's 2 things in life are hunting and he works with an air conditioning company doing repairs/installations...

any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated icon_smile.gif

5 replies
peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 31 May 2005 , 9:47pm
post #2 of 6

wow... I 'll have to think about that one. It will deffinately be one of a kind!

Calejo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Calejo Posted 31 May 2005 , 9:53pm
post #3 of 6

are you thinking about 3-D or freehand?

ntertayneme Posted 31 May 2005 , 9:54pm
post #4 of 6

at this point Calejo, I'd take any and all suggestions lol .. my mind has gone totally blank on this one for some reason .. maybe because it's so odd lol

Justcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Justcakes Posted 31 May 2005 , 11:01pm
post #5 of 6

Wow! This is an odd request. Here's an idea you could do this with buttercream transfers or chocolate transfers.... have a man working on an air conditioner dreaming of hunting a deer(you know the bubble thoughts with the image of a deer inside).

I'll let you know if I think of anything else. icon_smile.gif

ntertayneme Posted 31 May 2005 , 11:03pm
post #6 of 6

That's a cute idea justcakes.. I'll ask the future MIL if she'll go for that ... for some strange reason, she is the one that has requested the hunting theme, with her son hunting and hiding behind an air conditioner or some sort of air conditioning as a blind to hunt in ... strange I know

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%