Alright Twinsy...

Lounge By ge978 Updated 15 Jul 2006 , 10:52pm by spottydog

ge978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ge978 Posted 11 Jul 2006 , 12:58pm
post #1 of 47

You better post right here and tell us how it went at the doctors with your spidey bite! And not a minute after you get home....RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!! If you have a problem with this refer to my signature icon_eek.gif

46 replies
Zamode Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zamode Posted 11 Jul 2006 , 3:56pm
post #2 of 47

Where's the report??!!!

gailsgoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gailsgoodies Posted 11 Jul 2006 , 4:25pm
post #3 of 47

Ummmmm, GE...........who's nose is that sniffing your cupcake in your avatar?! icon_confused.gificon_lol.gif

spottydog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spottydog Posted 11 Jul 2006 , 4:30pm
post #4 of 47

Love that avitar GE. Where is she?

gailsgoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gailsgoodies Posted 11 Jul 2006 , 4:35pm
post #5 of 47

I think she's hiding! TWINSY, GE..........can you come out and play?! (Seriously though, Twinsy may not be back from the doctor yet)

BTW, Spotty........Love your avatar! You're beautiful!!

twinsline7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsline7 Posted 11 Jul 2006 , 5:27pm
post #6 of 47

I havent gone yet! icon_confused.gif

I called the dr and they said to watch it if the swelling expands to go to he ER......ummm, ok.....all they did was justify my husband thinking IM a sissy!!!

He came home last night from work and said let me see it again....looked and freaked at how much worse it had gotten...then this morning he siad it doesnt look that bad...Im telling you either the man is in denial or I AM a big sissy!!!

The redness seems to be going down but the yellow center is getting bigger and bigger.....if I lose my finger...i swear he'll lose something too!!! icon_twisted.giftapedshut.gifthumbsdown.gif

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 11 Jul 2006 , 5:39pm
post #7 of 47

please take a look here...and especially at tab at bottom "Call Dr. Now"

and call your dr. NOW!

http://www.seattlechildrens.org/child_health_safety/health_advice/spider_bite.asp

gilson6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gilson6 Posted 13 Jul 2006 , 12:30pm
post #8 of 47

I had a spider bite a few years ago. I never went to the doctor. Not that I recommend that!!! I talked with a nurse at our church and she told me to slice a piece of potato (flat piece), don't wash it, put it on there and cover with gauze. You can literally feel the poison being pulled out of the bite. It hurts! I also would squeeze the poison out of it every time I came out of a hot shower. It took quite a while to heal. Now, my daughter also got a bite a few years later. I took her to the ER immediately. I wasn't taking chances with her. My dad got one and almost lost his leg.

twinsline7 Posted 13 Jul 2006 , 2:05pm
post #9 of 47

ok, Im back....

myfinger didnt get much worse than the picture I took the day I posted about the bite. So I hesitated going to the dr....when I called they told me to just watch it...the biggest concern was it getting infected.

ya'll are going to think Im goofy(yes, I know there are many who will say they already did).....but I asked and showed the picture to a spider expert on the internet!! haha....it worked though.....he nailed the reaction to the bite exactly!!!! I told him where I lived when I got bit and how I felt after the bite....showed him the picture and he seems to think it was a yellow sac spider....which can give a pretty good bite, just not as damaging as a brown recluse. I believe him because my finger did not swell anymore and didnt welt p like a recluse....it blistered.

but the good news is its looking a LOT better.....the twins still look at it and say "ewww. mommie"...I cant believe Ive finally managaed to gross the two of them out!!!

Thank you everyone for helping me out and being concerned!!!

oh and my husband will hate me or this....BUT guess who freaked over a jumping spider the other day???...yeah who's the sissy now!! icon_twisted.gificon_lol.gif

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 13 Jul 2006 , 2:12pm
post #10 of 47

yeah....glad to here all is better and soon well!

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 13 Jul 2006 , 2:26pm
post #11 of 47

Glad to see things are going better!
Now go make sure to pick on your husband for being scare of the itsy, bitsy spider! icon_wink.gif

ge978 Posted 13 Jul 2006 , 3:36pm
post #12 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by gailsgoodies

Ummmmm, GE...........who's nose is that sniffing your cupcake in your avatar?! icon_confused.gificon_lol.gif

j

Hahahaha...not sure but I thought it was funny. Its certainly not my dog though cause if her big St Bernard head got that close to a cupcake it would have been gone....ahahahahaha.

twinsline7 Posted 13 Jul 2006 , 3:43pm
post #13 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by ge978

Quote:
Originally Posted by gailsgoodies

j

Hahahaha...not sure but I thought it was funny. Its certainly not my dog though cause if her big St Bernard head got that close to a cupcake it would have been gone....ahahahahaha.

ummm, excuse me ge...this thread is about me....how are you gonna go make it about you now???? Gosh some people.....

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

oh mouse...trust me ....he has NOT heard the last of the jumping spider hassle!!! Ive told everyone!! .....he quarntined the toy box off that he saw it in.....ummm....ok. I told him to stick his big fat head in there and see if he can see it.....he wouldnt let the boys have their toy box until the spider came out....not he found the spider...not he looked for the spider....until it came out on its own... icon_confused.gif .....one of the boys was able to sneak over to it and got a toy out and ran to my husband with it and said "daddy daddy ITS PIDERMAN"....hahaha the spider was on it...and he jumped about 2 ft off the couch!!!.....OH TRUST ME THIS IS FARRRRRRRRRR fROM BEING LET GO!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

ge978 Posted 13 Jul 2006 , 3:46pm
post #14 of 47
Quote:
Quote:

ummm, excuse me ge...this thread is about me....how are you gonna go make it about you now???? Gosh some people.....

You know what...I'm so sorry...I thought this site was for everyone...I had no idea I would offend you by taking the attention off of your for a sec. Please forgive me!! If it bothers you that much...I will erase my post. icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

twinsline7 Posted 13 Jul 2006 , 3:48pm
post #15 of 47
Quote:

You know what...I'm so sorry...I thought this site was for everyone...I had no idea I would offend you by taking the attention off of your for a sec. Please forgive me!! If it bothers you that much...I will erase my post. icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

no , what I think you should erase is the comment about Cujo....before she comes through that window and gets you!!!! icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

ge978 Posted 13 Jul 2006 , 3:51pm
post #16 of 47

I'm sorry Twinsy...did that spider juice get to your head?? What comment about Cujo??? Are you okay??? Maybe you should go see the doc....hmmm... icon_twisted.gificon_lol.gif

twinsline7 Posted 13 Jul 2006 , 3:54pm
post #17 of 47
Quote:

I'm sorry Twinsy...did that spider juice get to your head?? What comment about Cujo??? Are you okay??? Maybe you should go see the doc....hmmm... icon_twisted.gificon_lol.gif

dont make me fling a web at you .....

THE CUJO YOU SAID WOULD LOOSE ITS HEAD if it licked your cupcake.....

tapedshut.gificon_redface.gif that didnt sound good did it??

ge978 Posted 13 Jul 2006 , 3:57pm
post #18 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsline7

Quote:

dont make me fling a web at you .....

THE CUJO YOU SAID WOULD LOOSE ITS HEAD if it licked your cupcake.....

tapedshut.gificon_redface.gif that didnt sound good did it??

Sadly, I'm out of replies...I mean what do you say to this??? icon_confused.gificon_lol.gif

Zamode Posted 13 Jul 2006 , 6:22pm
post #19 of 47

TWINSY YOU SHOULD STILL SEE A DOCTOR!!

As far as more jumping arachnids and whatnot, start SQUASHING those buggers! Get mad! One bit you and might bite your kids! Start stompin'!!

Twinsy -- 0
Spidey -- 1

twinsline7 Posted 14 Jul 2006 , 2:59am
post #20 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamode

TWINSY YOU SHOULD STILL SEE A DOCTOR!!

As far as more jumping arachnids and whatnot, start SQUASHING those buggers! Get mad! One bit you and might bite your kids! Start stompin'!!

Twinsy -- 0
Spidey -- 1

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif you are cracking me up with your scoreboard!!! you need to adjust it though...I vacuume dseveral little nests up today and threw out the bag.....the exterminator comes tomorrow!!!

so all thoguh my finger is purple and numb...haha Im still winning...i think

stand still zamode lets see if my web slinging power works..!!!

Zamode Posted 14 Jul 2006 , 3:22am
post #21 of 47

PURPLE AND NUMB?!!Image Would ya just get to the doctor? It may affect your cake decorating!! icon_eek.gificon_surprised.gif

icon_razz.gif

How many nests? Image

Twinsy -- 3 ??
Spidey Scum -- 1

twinsline7 Posted 14 Jul 2006 , 3:33am
post #22 of 47
Quote:

PURPLE AND NUMB?!!Image Would ya just get to the doctor? It may affect your cake decorating!! icon_eek.gificon_surprised.gif

icon_razz.gif

How many nests? Image

Twinsy -- 3 ??
Spidey Scum -- 1

Im BAD about going to the dr...ask ge....she knows! she's been trying to get me to go for a while now..... icon_confused.gif Its hard to go with those twins you know!!! imgine going anywhere....with me....times two!!! youd stay home too!!!

hahah my cake decorating?? are you saying my cake I did minus the spider bitten finger looked bad?? icon_surprised.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I found several little nest behind the tv!!...well the entertainment center it sits on....so say about 5! ......its not the little baby jumping ones I want...its that damn thing that bit me!!!

twinsline7 Posted 14 Jul 2006 , 3:34am
post #23 of 47

....my spider girl needs a cake in her hand....dont ya think??? icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

well that or a box of bandaids!!!

ge978 Posted 14 Jul 2006 , 3:34am
post #24 of 47

Hey Twinsy...I'm going to bed but I replied to your other post...go read it...ahahahahah

twinsline7 Posted 14 Jul 2006 , 3:37am
post #25 of 47
Quote:

Hey Twinsy...I'm going to bed but I replied to your other post...go read it...ahahahahah

icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif ....fine GO....youd think you were working on a wedding cake or something the way you are MIA!

see you tomorrow....I love the donkeys...so "my husband" icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

ge978 Posted 14 Jul 2006 , 3:38am
post #26 of 47

hahahahahahah....IM me tomorrow.... thumbs_up.gif

Zamode Posted 14 Jul 2006 , 3:42am
post #27 of 47

Your cakes are terrific but might look....hmmm, like MINE if you don't get that finger fixed!!

Tell the twins you will enrobe them in spidey web from your wrist if they don't behave at the doctor's! icon_wink.gif

Update:

Twinsy -- 5
Spidey -- 1

Maybe the Thing will come out when it finds out the nests are gone. ImageImageImage

YES Spidey woman needs a cake! Looks like Pam Anderson with a spidey suit, though.

twinsline7 Posted 14 Jul 2006 , 3:48am
post #28 of 47
Quote:

YES Spidey woman needs a cake! Looks like Pam Anderson with a spidey suit, though.

now...are you trying to imply I dont??? icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

haha....I dont ...Im not blonde icon_confused.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Zamode Posted 14 Jul 2006 , 3:51am
post #29 of 47

I know you're not, I saw that photo for a short while!! icon_wink.gif Certainly doesn't look like she eats much cake though. And no, I am not implying anything!! icon_razz.gif You have Photoshop?

twinsline7 Posted 14 Jul 2006 , 3:58am
post #30 of 47
Quote:

I know you're not, I saw that photo for a short while!! icon_wink.gif Certainly doesn't look like she eats much cake though. And no, I am not implying anything!! icon_razz.gif You have Photoshop?

zamode.....go to bed!!!

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%