Canned Cheese

Lounge By TheCakerator Updated 3 Jun 2007 , 2:17pm by BrandisBaked

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 30 May 2007 , 4:16pm
post #1 of 17

Does anyone else love this stuff? I can eat a whole can of kraft sharp cheddar easy cheese!!

16 replies
prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 30 May 2007 , 6:05pm
post #2 of 17

Ugh, no! I'm a cheese prude, I guess, only the "real" stuff for me...lol.

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 30 May 2007 , 6:37pm
post #3 of 17

HOW WEIRD!!! I had not had the stuff in years and just about a 1/2 hour ago I was in the store and saw it on the shelf and had to have it! I am sitting here right now snacking of Ritz crackers and canned cheese!!

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 30 May 2007 , 7:15pm
post #4 of 17

I can't stand real cheese! I loved the squirt cheese as a kid, and I still do! I don't eat it much though since it isn't exactly healthy!

TheCakerator Posted 30 May 2007 , 7:18pm
post #5 of 17

NEWTODECORATING I sat right here at my desk chomping away on crackers with canned cheese on them! It may not be healthy but it sure is addicting ... once I started I couldn't stop!

Staceface81 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Staceface81 Posted 31 May 2007 , 1:02am
post #6 of 17

When I was little I used to get a can of cheese every year in my Christmas stocking. icon_smile.gif I looked forward to it every year and had to have some as soon as I got it! If you press the tip against your finger as you squirt it makes a flower! icon_smile.gif Too bad one has to grow up and get rid of the stocking.

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 31 May 2007 , 1:31am
post #7 of 17

How sad am I...I discovered myself trying to pipe stars, flowers, and a shell border on my crackers!!! icon_redface.gif

BrandisBaked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BrandisBaked Posted 31 May 2007 , 3:46am
post #8 of 17

I love it on Chicken in a Biscuit crackers. Yummy!

cakesbyjess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyjess Posted 31 May 2007 , 4:51am
post #9 of 17

OMG ... I LOVE Easy Cheese!!!! I could eat a whole can of it on wheat thins in one sitting!!! That stuff is so addicting!!! I think that any kind of cheese is my biggest dieting downfall!!! icon_cry.gif

sweetness_221 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetness_221 Posted 31 May 2007 , 7:00am
post #10 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandisBaked

I love it on Chicken in a Biscuit crackers. Yummy!

OMG those are so yummy!!

I could eat a whole can to myself. (and have shhh.gif ) Love the stuff! I have some in my cabinet now. mmmmmm!! cheesy goodness!! icon_lol.gif

a19 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
a19 Posted 1 Jun 2007 , 1:13am
post #11 of 17

A cracker is really just for decoration!

emmascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emmascakes Posted 2 Jun 2007 , 3:59pm
post #12 of 17

Canned cheese?!!!!!!!?!!!!! OHMIGOD what will you guys think of next?!

TheCakerator Posted 2 Jun 2007 , 5:05pm
post #13 of 17

mm mmm goood! And I didn't think of it personally but Kraft recently came up with .. canned cream cheese!! Ick! Now that just doesn't seem right to me!

cakesbyjess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyjess Posted 3 Jun 2007 , 6:48am
post #14 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakerator

And I didn't think of it personally but Kraft recently came up with .. canned cream cheese!! Ick! Now that just doesn't seem right to me!

I've seen that canned cream cheese in the grocery store, and I also think it sounds really gross. Ugh. thumbsdown.gif

Emma, here's a picture of our beloved canned cheese, for your viewing pleasure. icon_smile.gif
LL

emmascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emmascakes Posted 3 Jun 2007 , 8:53am
post #15 of 17

There was a comedy show called 'Fast Show' in the UK that invented a product called 'Sqeezy cheese' and it used to feature as a joke advert - and now it exists! Here is a clip on you tube of squeezy cheesy peas!

Housemouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Housemouse Posted 3 Jun 2007 , 9:20am
post #16 of 17

Not so new an invention! We did a project on canned foods at school for home economics and learned that canned cheese was invented by a Mr Kraft in the early years of the 20th Century (1917? and used in the US army rations?)

BrandisBaked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BrandisBaked Posted 3 Jun 2007 , 2:17pm
post #17 of 17

I've been eating squeeze cheeze since at least 1980 - my mother got me addicted.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%