Mammoth Cookie Bouquet Is Done!!

Baking By suzmazza Updated 29 May 2007 , 3:35pm by cambo

suzmazza Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suzmazza Posted 29 May 2007 , 3:11pm
post #1 of 7

I've been trying to get a thread going in regards to this for almost 5 days now, but CC was down for so long, and couldn't log in let alone post anything. SO....here goes nothing.
I made this HUGE shamrock bouquet, and in previous threads people asked me to post it when it was finished. I think it would've turned out better had the lady who ordered it wanted smaller cookies, so Congratulations didnt have to be staggered, but I still think it turned out to be quite impressive! There are about 35 shamrocks in the bouquet, and took soooo long to finish, but all in all I think it is ok! Whatcha think? It doesn't seem to want to let me post in the thread, so check it out in my photos! icon_smile.gif

6 replies
cookiecreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookiecreations Posted 29 May 2007 , 3:14pm
post #2 of 7

WOW!!!! It came out fantastic, very impressive!!!! I love the container you used too!!!

goal4me Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goal4me Posted 29 May 2007 , 3:17pm
post #3 of 7

save

aobodessa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aobodessa Posted 29 May 2007 , 3:18pm
post #4 of 7

I think it's just great! It's amazing when we are able to put together something to make the Client smile when they give us a really tough assignment, isn't it?!

Happy Baking,

Odessa

Sunspotalli Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sunspotalli Posted 29 May 2007 , 3:23pm
post #5 of 7

Totally awesome job!

suzmazza Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suzmazza Posted 29 May 2007 , 3:26pm
post #6 of 7

Thanks! The container I used is actually a 4 dollar plastic flower box that I lined with styrofoam, and just used some glittery ribbon to tie it together.

cambo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cambo Posted 29 May 2007 , 3:35pm
post #7 of 7

Beautiful job on your bouquet!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%