I Am So Excited!

Decorating By coreenag Updated 29 May 2007 , 4:47pm by Hippiemama

coreenag Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
coreenag Posted 29 May 2007 , 5:12am
post #1 of 12

Sorry just had to post! I am very new to decorating and came across this amazing site! You are all amazing.... I was starting to worry about doing this myself but your pictures give me something to strive for. I posted a couple of my pics and someone chose it as a favorite!! This thrills me.....Thank you! icon_biggrin.gif

11 replies
christen9302 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
christen9302 Posted 29 May 2007 , 5:21am
post #2 of 12

Isn't CC awesome!? I have to set limits on how long I can stay on here...one night I stayed up until almost 3 a.m.!!! You will find soooo much helpful info on CC, I don't know what I would do without the help of my fellow CC'ers!!! Speaking of limits...it's after midnight, better be off to bed. I swear my hubby thinks I have some secret internet lover...I'm always typing away long after he gets in bed!!! icon_lol.gif

cathyfowler662 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathyfowler662 Posted 29 May 2007 , 5:21am
post #3 of 12

Welcome to Cake Central!!

I can see why someone chose your cake as a favorite! It is adorable. I've become quite addicted to this site and get lots of great ideas from all of the pictures and advice that everyone gives.

Have fun!!

youngestdecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
youngestdecorator Posted 29 May 2007 , 5:22am
post #4 of 12

Good for you, i just saw your cakes and i love the "Big Catch" one. It is just so cute and extremely well done for a new-to-decorating baker. You have lots of potential! O and by the way WELCOME TO CAKE CENTRAL. GET READY TO BECOME A CRAZY CAKE ADDICT!! I AM! icon_lol.gif

ombaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ombaker Posted 29 May 2007 , 1:47pm
post #5 of 12

Welocme!! I know what you mean. I get emotional when I think of all the wonderful talent on this site and how everyone is willing to share and take the time to help make me better. I know I couldn't have done the cakes I've done without the help on this site. Keep up the great work, you're doing really well so far!!

cambo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cambo Posted 29 May 2007 , 3:59pm
post #6 of 12

Welcome to CakeCentral! It's such an amazing place to learn! Your cakes are wonderful!

cshelz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cshelz Posted 29 May 2007 , 4:04pm
post #7 of 12

WELCOME!! You will find it so fun and exciting. Love your cakes icon_smile.gif

UGoCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
UGoCakes Posted 29 May 2007 , 4:12pm
post #8 of 12

welcome, you will learn so much here. I do everytime I log in!!

Elizabeth19 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elizabeth19 Posted 29 May 2007 , 4:17pm
post #9 of 12

I love this place too!!! And yes my DH gives me trouble about how often I am on this site.... I need to give myself time limits (and stick to it)... BUT ITS SO HARD!!! Too many great posts on here!!!

BlairsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlairsMom Posted 29 May 2007 , 4:24pm
post #10 of 12

Welcome to CC! You have great cakes, can't wait to see more! This site is so addicting, but it is wonderful!! icon_smile.gif

terrylee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
terrylee Posted 29 May 2007 , 4:41pm
post #11 of 12

Welcome This site is so addicting.....I am fairly new also and so amazed at all the great talant out there.....willing to share their hints and ideas....Thanks CC and all who post......

Hippiemama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hippiemama Posted 29 May 2007 , 4:47pm
post #12 of 12

Welcome to CC! This site is great! Addictive, but great!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%