[I][U][B]Help Me Im A Mess.....[/b][/u][/i]

Decorating By Rachdacake Updated 25 May 2007 , 3:00am by Rachdacake

Rachdacake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rachdacake Posted 22 May 2007 , 4:40pm
post #1 of 6

so im making my sons birthday cake this weekend and i want to see if there is any one with tips on what or how to do this right ..... im making him the spiderman bust cake and i have the directions or the how tos but i want to make sure or see if anyone has a tip on icing it or a dont do this type of thing to help me make it look good.... i have only done a few cakes in my time and none as big as this so again please help anyone i want all the tips i can get before friday when i make the cake~~~ anyone please help
thanks in advance
Rachdacake icon_sad.gificon_cry.gificon_smile.gifthumbs_up.gif

5 replies
grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 22 May 2007 , 4:48pm
post #2 of 6

O.K. maybe someone will see it in this forum and be able to help you out. I am sure if someone who has made this cake see this will be more then happy to help you. Everyone is very nice about giving you tips and information on decorating. Good Luck!

God Bless,
Sharon

grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 22 May 2007 , 6:36pm
post #3 of 6

Have you PM anyone who has made this cake and ask them for tips and any help they could give to you. If you haven't, then try that, it may help you out.

God Bless,
Sharon

BoothsBest Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BoothsBest Posted 22 May 2007 , 7:26pm
post #4 of 6

Check the galleries and PM someone that has made it. I know I have seen pics. Very cool! You are ambitious to do it. I know I could never get it to turn out right. I am sure you will do great though! Good luck!

Sunspotalli Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sunspotalli Posted 22 May 2007 , 10:31pm
post #5 of 6

i'm with the others check out the galleries i've seen several spiderman cakes that look really neat. I did what they've suggested on a cars cake i'm doing i just sent some pm's and got several responses. i'm sure you'll get a good response that's what everyone is here for be sure to post the pic when you're done.

Rachdacake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rachdacake Posted 25 May 2007 , 3:00am
post #6 of 6

thanks to all im making it this friday night so we will see how it goes thanks for the help and suggestions

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%