Need Ideas

Decorating By Spoondog Updated 28 May 2007 , 3:39pm by prterrell

Spoondog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Spoondog Posted 22 May 2007 , 3:22am
post #1 of 4

Alright all! It's been a while since I've been here. I need an idea for a cake for my husband. I am doing a sheet cake for his last night of work. He is starting a new job that is much closer to home and is a much better job than what he has now. He is going from working on the floor of a machine shop, to being a programmer at a completely different company. He is leaving on a happy note so I don't exactly want to put a pair of lips on a set of butt cheeks. Do I put thank you from him or do I put congratulations to him. I am in an odd position on this one being the baker and decorater here! Any Ideas...not too hard, I just had carpal tunnel surgery 4 weeks ago! Thanks a Million, I've missed you all!

~Aimee

3 replies
mixinvixen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mixinvixen Posted 22 May 2007 , 3:49am
post #2 of 4

THiS IS nOT A JOkE!
I StROnGLY ADVISE YOu TAKe THIS SerIOUsLY!
i HAVe AN ADDIctION, AND YOu SHOUldN'T MESS wiTH Me!

all members will withhold the information you need until you give us the information we need:

how did you manage to stay off cc for so long?

YOU THINK I'M KIDDING? I DEMAND YOU TELL US!!!!!!!!!

icon_biggrin.gif

mixinvixen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mixinvixen Posted 28 May 2007 , 2:05pm
post #3 of 4

icon_redface.gif i seem to have this amazing talent for stopping a thread in it's tracks... icon_sad.gif

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 28 May 2007 , 3:39pm
post #4 of 4

I had carpal tunel surgery this past January. I wasn't able to do much of anything while my arms healed up, especially typing, so I'm guessing that's why she hasn't been here.

Congrats on getting the surgery! It has made HUGE difference in my life and my deocorating! I can actually do it now without being in pain or my hands going numb and you will find that you have much better control so you're even better than you remember being! lol icon_biggrin.gif

As for your hubby's cake, how about "We'll Miss You" or "Good Luck" or something like that? Or even no writing at all - I find that most guys just see cake and don't even really read the writing, lol. icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%