Er Finale

Lounge By tobycat Updated 23 May 2007 , 2:10am by moydear77

tobycat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tobycat Posted 19 May 2007 , 3:25am
post #1 of 9

Okay, I admit it -- I haven't really been that into ER the last couple of seasons. I watch sort of out of habit. But the finale really threw me!

When I saw that Ray had lost his legs, my jaw dropped! icon_eek.gif

And, with Neala being trampled at the rally, they did it, I'm hooked for next season. The writers sure got this one right!

Anyone else out there still watching this one?

8 replies
thedessertdiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thedessertdiva Posted 19 May 2007 , 4:11pm
post #2 of 9

I havent really watched this last season. The last I really remember was the Dr guy and the nurse (I am really bad with names) had a baby and it was in NICU ... and Nila's husband dies...so I am SOOOOO Out of the loop.

Is John Stamos still on there? Who is Ray? I guess I'll need to watch next season. I franky thought that the show ended finally...

cakes21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes21 Posted 20 May 2007 , 8:00pm
post #3 of 9

Oh yes, that is one of my shows i have to watch

tobycat Posted 21 May 2007 , 4:27am
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedessertdiva

I havent really watched this last season. The last I really remember was the Dr guy and the nurse (I am really bad with names) had a baby and it was in NICU ... and Nila's husband dies...so I am SOOOOO Out of the loop.

Is John Stamos still on there? Who is Ray? I guess I'll need to watch next season. I franky thought that the show ended finally...

Yes John Stamos is still there -- he's actually going to try to save Neala. Ray is a Dr. (Intern) who dropped his band to get more serious about being a doctor. He is in love with Neala.

S.

moydear77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moydear77 Posted 21 May 2007 , 4:49am
post #5 of 9

UGH! I hate that Ray called Sara is it?? Cuz yes it is all Neela's fault that he was drunk and got hit by a bus! Come on..... can you say jelous?? I read that That actor is done now on the show. (Ray)

tobycat Posted 22 May 2007 , 2:54pm
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by moydear77

UGH! I hate that Ray called Sara is it?? Cuz yes it is all Neela's fault that he was drunk and got hit by a bus! Come on..... can you say jelous?? I read that That actor is done now on the show. (Ray)

I know! But the other doc (blanking on his name right now -- see how into the show I am???) should've called him a cab. Who sends someone home drunk like that?? I guess guys do.

Still, it seems Ray is finished. Too bad -- he was getting good depth of character.

S.

WendyB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
WendyB Posted 22 May 2007 , 5:17pm
post #7 of 9

I tried looking, but it doesnt seem like there is a definite answer on Ray for next season. It is in a pilot for another series next season, but that isnt a for sure gone.

Maybe guest appearances. I guess the network keeps the contract info secret.

http://www.tv.com/er/show/111/season-13-finale---dr.-ray-barnett--topic-discussion-only/topic/224-750490/msgs.html

http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/02/08/is-shane-west-leaving-er/

moydear77 Posted 23 May 2007 , 2:07am
post #8 of 9

I read it that he was leaving.

moydear77 Posted 23 May 2007 , 2:10am
post #9 of 9

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%