My Space

Lounge By alracntna Updated 20 Dec 2006 , 9:56pm by jespooky

alracntna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alracntna Posted 19 Jun 2006 , 7:44pm
post #1 of 16

does anyone have a myspace account? if so i would love for you to add me.

mine is

myspace.com/car_n_ant

15 replies
daltonam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daltonam Posted 19 Jun 2006 , 8:13pm
post #2 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by alracntna

does anyone have a myspace account? if so i would love for you to add me.

mine is

myspace.com/car_n_ant

how do you have time w/CC--
i don't have time for myspace anymore i'm to busy CCing---this is my new family Image--i only spaced long enough to convince my little (almost 19 yr old) sister that giving out all her info was stupid & she finally blocked herself, so my job was done...i do check it about once a month to see how my out of town family is & check out there new pics--have funImage

alracntna Posted 19 Jun 2006 , 8:48pm
post #3 of 16

i just started myspace and i dont put anything personal about me or my family on there too dangerous. but i think it is pretty cool

susanmm23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanmm23 Posted 20 Jun 2006 , 1:17am
post #4 of 16

i have a myspace page. andi just went to your page and added you just waiting for you approve me.

mittmitt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mittmitt Posted 20 Jun 2006 , 8:04am
post #5 of 16

I have a myspace, I added you to my list. I have pics of my cakes on there, let me know what you think.

myspace.com/mittmitt97

mjones17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjones17 Posted 20 Jun 2006 , 12:43pm
post #6 of 16

My Space is NOT ALLOWED in my house and it isn't cause I have teenagers icon_evil.gif

daltonam Posted 20 Jun 2006 , 1:28pm
post #7 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjones17

My Space is NOT ALLOWED in my house and it isn't cause I have teenagers icon_evil.gif

NOSEY ME WANTS TO KNOW--WHAT'S UP WITH THAT...JUST WONDERING B/C MY BF SET UP ONE TO CHECK OUT THE SITE & NOW HER DH LIKES IT A LITTLE TO MUCH...CAN'T SEEM TO GET HIM OFF THE COMPUTER, GONNA TELL HER THE NEW WILL WEAR OFF SOON

mjones17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjones17 Posted 20 Jun 2006 , 8:53pm
post #8 of 16

My DH had a bunch of naked women as his friends and belonged to too many unappropriate groups.

daltonam Posted 20 Jun 2006 , 10:38pm
post #9 of 16

SURE CAN'T BLAME YOU AT ALL--SORRY I ASKED icon_redface.gif

CTamiLynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CTamiLynn Posted 21 Jun 2006 , 1:08am
post #10 of 16

Hi. I just added you. BTW, I saw your clip from GhostHunters--my DH is a big fan of this show. I watched part of this episode with him. He believes in ghosts and all that suppernatural stuff and I don't. I tell him there's too many things that can be done in tv now! LOL

alracntna Posted 25 Jun 2006 , 2:51pm
post #11 of 16

thanks for the adds yall. I love my space but you are right it needs to be monitored for anyone under 18. my kids dont use the computer very much and if they do i am right there.

thanks again.

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 1:58pm
post #12 of 16

Hey guys! I do think myspace can be bad for teenagers (or others that get hooked) so that's why I got me any account! LOL! My DD has one & I wanted to see what it was all about. So now I have her password & she has mine. She goes on mine & puts cool things on it. I do think it can be pretty bad though if your not careful. I get invites from the strangest people. I always refuse their invites. It reminds me of chat rooms though... when I 1st got a computer back in the late 90's I was hooked on chat rooms. I got a scare from this guy that was stalking me for a few weeks. I met him on a Toby Keith chat room. Found out he was actually from my DH's job!! He even started calling my house!! I didn't like that one bite! DH had to straighten his butt out & he never contacted me again! I never got on a chat room again! Hate em' & do think they are addictive.. just like myspace LOL~ So ya'll be careful on myspace & if you have kids please have their passwords or have them as your buddy so you can go on & check their pages out. I make my DD change her info sometimes. She will put too much info. Not good.

alracntna Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 5:40pm
post #13 of 16

that is why i dont have any pics of me or my family. i dont accept any friend invites unless i know the person. you have to be safe

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 2 Jul 2006 , 3:57pm
post #14 of 16

I have an account and the only people on it are my friends now and old friends I'm finding from HS.

You can make your account private but going into your account settings on your main page. Go into the "privacy settings" section and scroll to the bottom section that says "Who can see my full profile". Checkmark the box that says "My friends only."

That way, nobody can see your profile or your pictures except people who are your friends.

shrek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shrek Posted 9 Jul 2006 , 3:56am
post #15 of 16

I HAVE A MY SPACE PAGE BUT I AM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO WORK IT.

jespooky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jespooky Posted 20 Dec 2006 , 9:56pm
post #16 of 16

I have a myspace page! I use it to show the newest pics of the kids to my family who lives 2 hours away. I also keep in touch with old friends too. I never add anyone i DONT know, and i agree myspace can be dangerous!! Kudos to all the well monitoring parents out there, Mine are still babies, but i would be the same way!!

www.myspace.com/jespooky

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%