Wilton 2007 Yearbook?

Decorating By my2sunshines Updated 30 Jun 2006 , 5:41pm by debilou68

my2sunshines Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
my2sunshines Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 1:24pm
post #1 of 54

The Wilton 2007 yearbook comes out today. Does anyone know if that means it ships out today or if it is in stores today? Thanks, Kim

53 replies
ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 1:31pm
post #2 of 54

I looked on their website but didn't see where it was out yet. When doing a search for it in Yahoo, I found a forum discussion where someone said it was usually available in July. That's all I could find out about it.

Samsgranny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Samsgranny Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 1:41pm
post #3 of 54

Thanks for the update, can't wait!

wendysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wendysue Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 1:47pm
post #4 of 54

I'll be going to Hobby Lobby today, at least that's the plan. If it's in the stores I'll let you all know! icon_wink.gif

my2sunshines Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
my2sunshines Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 1:47pm
post #5 of 54

There have been a couple of people selling them for pre-sale on ebay. They have a release date listed of June 15th, so thats where I got that date from.

MariaLovesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MariaLovesCakes Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 1:48pm
post #6 of 54

I wonder what theme they are going for this time on the cover!

As soon as I get the 40% coupon from Michaels, I'll go get it!

luvbakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvbakin Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 2:31pm
post #7 of 54

Sugarcraft.com says it's expected on June 22nd.

kakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakedecorator Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 2:36pm
post #8 of 54

I once heard that Michael's get the new yearbooks shipped to them even before Wilton gets them. If they come out today I would try Michael's, but they probably won't be unpacked until tomorrow.

2yummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2yummy Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 2:42pm
post #9 of 54

Hobby Lobby has a 40% off coupon online this week. Just look under specials. Can't wait to see the 2007 yearbook either! How can I find old year books? I am new to cake decorating so I only have the 2006 book.
Morgan

sprtd76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sprtd76 Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 2:42pm
post #10 of 54

I checked with my local Michaels store. They didn't seem to know anything about when it was going to come out. They also told me that if they get it in they wouldn't put it out until all the 2006 books were gone. icon_cry.gif I know the email I received from Wilton said that the 2007 books would hit the shelves this month.

tysmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tysmom Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 2:43pm
post #11 of 54

Oh, I cant wait to get it!!!!! icon_lol.gif

lsawyer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lsawyer Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 2:49pm
post #12 of 54

2yummy..............eBay usually has old copies of the Wilton books. Also, check your local garage sales, libraries, and swap meets.

sprtd76 Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 2:50pm
post #13 of 54

I just checked with another Michael's store and they have it out and available today! icon_surprised.gif Heading there on my lunch break to pick it up! Yeah!!!

qtkaylassweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
qtkaylassweets Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 2:54pm
post #14 of 54

It's out! It's out!!! Michaels has it! Or, you can get it directly from Wilton!!

MJsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MJsmom Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 2:55pm
post #15 of 54

Hey, sprtd76, keep us updated on what you find!!! YAY!!!!!!! icon_smile.gif

MJsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MJsmom Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 2:56pm
post #16 of 54

Hey, sprtd76, keep us updated on what you find!!! YAY!!!!!!! icon_smile.gif

4Gifts4Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4Gifts4Lisa Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 2:58pm
post #17 of 54

WOOHOO! I thought not till the 22nd also. I will be stopping by Michael's today!

spottydog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spottydog Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 3:00pm
post #18 of 54

Oh great my DH will be sooo thrilled icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif
More money into the cake pit icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

wendysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wendysue Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 3:03pm
post #19 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtd76

I checked with my local Michaels store. They didn't seem to know anything about when it was going to come out. They also told me that if they get it in they wouldn't put it out until all the 2006 books were gone. icon_cry.gif I know the email I received from Wilton said that the 2007 books would hit the shelves this month.

That's weird. icon_confused.gif I know here they will keep out the previous year. A lot of new decorators will buy the current year and any previous year available at the store. I think Wilton would want Michaels to offer the 2007 as soon as it's out. icon_rolleyes.gif This store isn't using it's head and they're bound to lose sales.

KakesandKids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KakesandKids Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 3:52pm
post #20 of 54

I called Michaels, 2 hobby Lobby, and a bakery supply place and they said the yearbooks for 2007 were not released yet....DARN!

sprtd76 Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 4:58pm
post #21 of 54

I went to the Michae's store on my lunch that said they had them. Once I got there, of course they did not have them. They apologized and said check back in a week. Ran half way across town for nothing. thumbsdown.gif Oh well, I will just keep checking back. Good luck to everyone out there looking!

MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 5:16pm
post #22 of 54

I just bought mine from a very nice man called Brian on Ebay (who, although it says shipping to US only, is happily gonna post it to Europe to me!). It'll be posted Global Priority tomorrow - yippeeeeeeeee!

luvbakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvbakin Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 7:03pm
post #23 of 54

Sugarcraft.com also has some older issues for sale.

Samsgranny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Samsgranny Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 7:17pm
post #24 of 54

Just called two local Michael's here in SJ and they are saying the book will not be in the stores until late July/early August. Even Wilton is not posting it to their website yet. Rats!

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 9:07pm
post #25 of 54

I emailed my WMI Supervisor this week asking her if she knew when it would be out. She told me last she heard it should be in store (Michaels) by the end of the month.

I've been bugging the managers at the store I teach at for weeks now. I know our Wilton stuff comes in Monday afternoons, but usually isn't downstocked until a few days later.

I remember it coming out towards the end of the June last year.

joanmary Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
joanmary Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 10:51pm
post #26 of 54

Not at my Michaels today!

sweetoccasions Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetoccasions Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 10:58pm
post #27 of 54

Not at my Michaels or Hobby Lobby or JoAnns. Still found plenty to buy. icon_wink.gif

egarman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
egarman Posted 16 Jun 2006 , 4:08am
post #28 of 54

Last year about mid-June I found my 2006 yearbook; but....sadly, the new book is not there today. icon_cry.gif I made a special trip just to get it. icon_sad.gif

Ellen

gpe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gpe Posted 17 Jun 2006 , 12:36am
post #29 of 54

Found it at the local Wal Mart today ~~~

egarman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
egarman Posted 17 Jun 2006 , 12:40am
post #30 of 54

Ahhhhhhhhh. That's where I went last night and then today I went to the other Wal-Mart that's close to us; also went to our local Ben Franklin Crafts store. Everyone looked at me like I had two heads!! Can't wait to see it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%