Exciting News....wanted To Share!!

Decorating By ellepal Updated 8 Jun 2006 , 4:23pm by spottydog

ellepal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ellepal Posted 7 Jun 2006 , 6:33pm
post #1 of 5

I just made a really cool discovery.

I typed in the name of our company on the yahoo search engine, just to see what would come back.

We were listed under quite a few listing services, but I was totally surprised to find out that a website called ask ginka dot com, which is a major national website, had two of our cakes featured on their site. They had our mardi gras cake up, and the cake with the birds and the leaves. They never told us they were going to do post our cakes, but they did give full credit to us.

I have to say, I am pretty stunned and amazed!! Happy, too, that they found us in the first place, and then thought enough of our cakes to post it on their site.

Anyway, just so excited, had to share!

If you go to Ask Ginka . com , you should be able to look one of them up under mardi gras. The other is under leaf themed cakes.

4 replies
redhare Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redhare Posted 7 Jun 2006 , 7:22pm
post #2 of 5

that's awesome! COngrats!!!!!

ETA - I just looked at your cake photos OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS you rock! All of your cakes are amazing!

emilykakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emilykakes Posted 7 Jun 2006 , 7:37pm
post #3 of 5

That is so cool!!!

ellepal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ellepal Posted 8 Jun 2006 , 1:11pm
post #4 of 5

thanks! I just am stunned by it, especially since those two cakes are not my favorites, but I'll take whatever I can get!! I'm grateful!

spottydog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spottydog Posted 8 Jun 2006 , 4:23pm
post #5 of 5

I think that's great! Congrats!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%