New Flavor

Decorating By BlairsMom Updated 11 May 2007 , 2:04pm by heidisuesmom

BlairsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlairsMom Posted 10 May 2007 , 3:37pm
post #1 of 7

anyone else see the new creamer flavor online, Pralines n Creme!! I wonder how that would be, my favorite ice cream is Praline Peacan, yummy!! I think I may have to do some experimenting with this one! Just wondered if anyone has seen it in stores yet?

6 replies
JenniferL Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferL Posted 11 May 2007 , 4:05am
post #2 of 7

I actually posted a question about this last week after I purchased some on a whim. I substituted it for abou 1/4 cup of the water according to some of the suggestions on other posts that JanH (who is awesome by the way) found for me. I used it in a butter cake mix and it tasted really good. I couldn't stop eating it. Due to user error (LOL!), the itself cake did not hold up well enough to ice, but I imagine it would have been really good with a caramel filling and maybe BC with some of the Pralines and Cream creamer in it. I also wondered about a coffee flavored icing. It is very sweet however, so you might want to watch how much you use. I probably will try the French Vanilla mix next since I prefer it to white cake mix. I would love to hear what you try it in.

thedessertdiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thedessertdiva Posted 11 May 2007 , 4:14am
post #3 of 7

Is it Coffee-mate or International Delight? My favorite creamer right now is International Delights White Chocolate Macadamia Nut....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm icon_biggrin.gif

bluemerle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bluemerle Posted 11 May 2007 , 5:00am
post #4 of 7

Don't try the Carmel Cinnamon swirl (I think that is what it is) not too good.

I am using the "Almond Vanilla Parfait" by International Coffee and it is REALLY good!

Melody

mjoyce7020 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjoyce7020 Posted 11 May 2007 , 11:02am
post #5 of 7

Has anyone tried the White Chocolate Raspberry creamer yet? I bought it last night and can't wait to try it......

JenniferL Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferL Posted 11 May 2007 , 11:53am
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Quote:

Is it Coffee-mate or International Delight?

It's coffeemate. Ahhh, so many flavors, so little time.... icon_lol.gif

heidisuesmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heidisuesmom Posted 11 May 2007 , 2:04pm
post #7 of 7

mjoyce, read the thread called Best tasting cake ever!!! posted by hnogden. It's on this forum. All about the International Delight's White Chocolate Raspberry!!!! And Yes, they obviously LOVE it!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%