Contest Cake: Green With Purple Flowers

Decorating By IACakes Updated 27 May 2006 , 2:30pm by pinkopossum

IACakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IACakes Posted 22 May 2006 , 4:17pm
post #1 of 10

This is for whoever made the cake for the Mother's Day contest that is in the 3rd row, 3rd column (2 tier): Could you tell me what size cake pans you used? I absoultely love this cake and would like to make it for my sister's birthday. Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous! Thank you in advance for sharing!

9 replies
Euphoriabakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Euphoriabakery Posted 22 May 2006 , 5:00pm
post #2 of 10

Don't know who made the cake you are referring to, but wanted to let you know that the cakes move around everytime you open the contest entries. The order is random and changes in order to get people voting on all the cakes and not just the first page. So you might have to wait until the contest ends and voting is over in order to identify the cake.

rlm5150 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlm5150 Posted 25 May 2006 , 2:51pm
post #3 of 10

Find the cake again and look at the number on the top of the photo. I don't think that changes. Then you can just ask for creator of pic #?.
I just checked and my pix still has the same # it did the other day, so that definately the way to find the creator.
Good luck.

pinkopossum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinkopossum Posted 25 May 2006 , 5:22pm
post #4 of 10

I tried to find this cake for you and the only one I could find with purple and green has basketweave in it. Is this the one you're referring to? I believe it's number 5/145

pinkopossum Posted 25 May 2006 , 5:32pm
post #5 of 10

I've seen a few more. Could one of these numbers be it?

9 (something tells me this may be it)

let me know other wise

good luck!

askarrick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
askarrick Posted 25 May 2006 , 5:38pm
post #6 of 10

Is it 137, the flower layered cake on bottom with a small round on top? It was on the second page of the mother's day album

IACakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IACakes Posted 26 May 2006 , 10:40pm
post #7 of 10

It says picture 55/145. It's a 2 layer round cake frosted in light green frosting with a few purple flowers. The creator said they celebrated Mother's Day 2 weeks early because her brother was going away for 6 weeks.
Thanks for any and all help!!

ge978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ge978 Posted 26 May 2006 , 10:57pm
post #8 of 10

here's the the cake...not sure who made it, but hope this helps...maybe someone has some ideas on how to do it.
LL

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 26 May 2006 , 11:11pm
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoriabakery

Don't know who made the cake you are referring to, but wanted to let you know that the cakes move around everytime you open the contest entries. The order is random and changes in order to get people voting on all the cakes and not just the first page. So you might have to wait until the contest ends and voting is over in order to identify the cake.

That's correct. The order will be different each time you visit the contest gallery. Also in order to maintain the anonymity of the contest entries, please wait to post who the decorator is (if you know or are the decorator) until after June 3 when voting ends. Thanks thumbs_up.gif

pinkopossum Posted 27 May 2006 , 2:30pm
post #10 of 10

that's the one I thought it was (#9 in a previous post)! - so the numbers do change!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%