Kitchenaid Sale

Decorating By Alwzeta Updated 11 May 2006 , 12:24pm by SimplyDenyse

Alwzeta Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Alwzeta Posted 8 May 2006 , 2:01pm
post #1 of 4

I'm sure someone has already posted this but just in case.....Amazon has the Kitchenaid Chrome stand mixer 450 watt; 5 quart bowl and another little gift you get free for 229.00 plus the shipping is free. I paid that much for my kitchenaid and it is 375 watts. I would love to get this one but the budget is a little tight icon_cry.gif . I think the sale ends on May 31st. This is a really great buy.

3 replies
emilykakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emilykakes Posted 8 May 2006 , 2:15pm
post #2 of 4

Awww man! That's awesome but my DH says that I have to wait to until my sunbeam wears out to get a KA. icon_cry.gif Anyone know a quick way to wear out a motor? lol Thanks for the heads up on the sale!

texa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
texa Posted 8 May 2006 , 2:35pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilykakes

Awww man! That's awesome but my DH says that I have to wait to until my sunbeam wears out to get a KA. icon_cry.gif Anyone know a quick way to wear out a motor? lol Thanks for the heads up on the sale!

Two words: "Marshmallow Fondant" icon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif

SimplyDenyse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SimplyDenyse Posted 11 May 2006 , 12:24pm
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwzeta

I'm sure someone has already posted this but just in case.....Amazon has the Kitchenaid Chrome stand mixer 450 watt; 5 quart bowl and another little gift you get free for 229.00 plus the shipping is free. I paid that much for my kitchenaid and it is 375 watts. I would love to get this one but the budget is a little tight icon_cry.gif . I think the sale ends on May 31st. This is a really great buy.

Thanks for the info, Im acutally looking for a good deal on a kitchenaid right now. I saw some really good deals on ebay but Im scared if it went bad I couldn't return it. Ill checkout amazon.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%