Prayers For Husbands

Lounge By carrielynnfields Updated 27 Apr 2007 , 11:20pm by carrielynnfields

carrielynnfields Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carrielynnfields Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 2:32am
post #1 of 19

I know this is a lot to ask, but you all seem like family to me. My DH just informed me a couple of days ago that it is between him and another man being sent to Iraq for 6 months. We are both pretty sure it will be my husband, but either way I feel prayers are needed and the more the merrier. I am scared and any prayer support you all could give would be fantastic. Thanks so much!

Carrie

18 replies
Nadya Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nadya Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 3:54am
post #2 of 19

Your hubby is in my prayers, I hope things will be good for him and your family and if he does get sent to Iraq, may God keep him safe!

Shamitha Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shamitha Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 5:05am
post #3 of 19

You and your hubby are in my thoughts and prayers. God be with you

moydear77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moydear77 Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 5:14am
post #4 of 19

We are here for you! Lets start a cookie brigade!

brilandken Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brilandken Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 5:16am
post #5 of 19

You have our prayers. My DH is military also and I understand what you are feeling. I like the cookie brigade idea.

JoanneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoanneK Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 5:17am
post #6 of 19

Oh man! I pray for all our men and women who are over there now and who will be sent there in the future. I so want them all to come home safely!

As a wife it must be so hard to send your husband there. I know it is their job but still they sure are brave men and women who sign up to go.

gateaux Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gateaux Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 5:19am
post #7 of 19

We are thinking of you, your DH and familly.

Please thank him for his service. We have so many friends and family that are in the service.
I always find it a privilege to be able to say thank you to those who choose to serve.

My cousin is heading out in July. We are all praying for him, we will just add 1 more!

All the best.

SScakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SScakes Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 5:30am
post #8 of 19

Thinking of you....hope that all works out for you.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 5:51am
post #9 of 19

My Marine son served 2 tours over there, (twice decorated, including the purple heart) so this military family's thoughts are with you, too! Please keep us all posted. You're right .... you ARE part of our (CC) family!

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 6:04am
post #10 of 19

I will keep you in my prayers tonight.

wolfley29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wolfley29 Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 6:27am
post #11 of 19

I will keep you in my prayers. My dh is there right now, part of the extended group. So take a deep breathe, and know that God has made a special breed of women He calls the military wife. If you ever need to talk, you can pm me.

LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 6:29am
post #12 of 19

oh wow, I can only imagine what you must be feeling. My prayers also go out to you and your family. I just wish this whole war could just end and they all could come home...

mustang1964 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mustang1964 Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 6:45am
post #13 of 19

God Bless you and your family. I will be praying for you and your husband and all the brave men and women in the military. Thank you to your husband for serving our country and also thanks to you for being strong and suppporting our country.

carrielynnfields Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 10:21am
post #14 of 19

Thank you so much you guys. I feel so lucky to have found this site and people like you. I really appreciate all of the support as does my DH. I will let you all know when we know something. Probably this week. He would be leaving May. Thanks again icon_smile.gif

carrielynnfields Posted 27 Apr 2007 , 11:59am
post #15 of 19

Just though you all would want to know that my DH doesn't have to go this round. Thank God! They said he is going to have to go before we leave but not this round. Thanks so much for all your prayers. Please keep the guy who has to go in place of my husband in your prayers if you pray. And of course everyone else....why not, lets just pray for peace.

Thanks again icon_smile.gifusaribbon.gif

gateaux Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gateaux Posted 27 Apr 2007 , 4:58pm
post #16 of 19

Good for you guys.

Good Luck.

carrielynnfields Posted 27 Apr 2007 , 5:49pm
post #17 of 19

Thanks icon_smile.gif

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 27 Apr 2007 , 10:09pm