Fbct: How Do I Get A Reverse Image??

Decorating By chica07 Updated 21 Apr 2007 , 11:30pm by AlamoSweets

chica07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chica07 Posted 21 Apr 2007 , 11:19pm
post #1 of 6

Hi, I am trying to print out a picture to do and it needs to be in the reverse image. I only have Adobe Paint, Microsoft Office Picture Manager, and Windows Picture and Fax Viewer.

Any ideas of how to get the image this reversed? I also have a HP Photosmart Scanner/Printer combo. But I think I have looked everywhere on it and cannot find a mirror image button.

TIA!!

Chica

5 replies
darcat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darcat Posted 21 Apr 2007 , 11:22pm
post #2 of 6

I have no idea as my printer is an epson and I just go into the settings and pick mirror image but here's a bump for you

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 21 Apr 2007 , 11:23pm
post #3 of 6

In any of those programs you should be able to flip or reverse the image. In the generic paint program that comes with the pc its Image - Flip/Rotate

chica07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chica07 Posted 21 Apr 2007 , 11:26pm
post #4 of 6

thanks Darcat for the bump!

Kory AK-- duh me!! I just did the flip and it came out reversed. My last few braincells are still tired from the zoo today...

thanks again!! I love CC, you wonderful people ROCK!!

CHica

butlah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butlah Posted 21 Apr 2007 , 11:27pm
post #5 of 6

If you have Microsoft Paint, there is an option under "Image" for flip/rotate and you can choose which direction you want to flip it to. Hope that helps.

AlamoSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlamoSweets Posted 21 Apr 2007 , 11:30pm
post #6 of 6

Go to this website and download the free edible image program. It has an option of printing a mirror image and you should be able to print it on your regular printer if that is what you need.

Select to do a new design. Click on pictures on the left and then browse by clicking on the icon for your computer on the right. The mirror option is under layout and attributes.

Hope this helps

http://deco.uk.com/

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%