Dancing With The Stars!is

Lounge By BritBB Updated 25 Apr 2007 , 9:31pm by mkerton

BritBB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BritBB Posted 18 Apr 2007 , 5:47pm
post #1 of 13

Is nobody watching it this season? We normally have lots of interest and favorites. icon_lol.gif

12 replies
m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 18 Apr 2007 , 7:35pm
post #2 of 13

I haven't had time to watch it! icon_sad.gif
I like Joey Fatone, and when they were doing the mambo the one night and they were saying the women weren't being sexy enough, the only person who was doing it right was Laila Ali. I hope those 2 are in the finals.

Sugarbunz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarbunz Posted 19 Apr 2007 , 5:43am
post #3 of 13

I am watching! I like Leila (sp?), Joey, and mr. speed skater. ESPECIALLY after last night. He looked like a pro! I love John Ratzenburger for all of the Disney/Pixar stuff but he is a HORRIBLE dancer. Heather Mills just astounds me. She is not the best, but the fact that she can do what she can do is pretty cool and inspirational even if she might be a gold digger and said bad things about a Beatle. Hehe.

ShortcakesSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShortcakesSweets Posted 19 Apr 2007 , 8:45pm
post #4 of 13

I wanted to watch it this year to see Billy Ray Cyrus. But I forget when it comes on. American Idol is the show that I've lost interest in this year!! They just can't beat Taylor Hicks.

mocakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mocakes Posted 22 Apr 2007 , 9:01pm
post #5 of 13

Did you ever notice that it is always the men that are left in the competition? I think it's because the professional women dancers are so strong and awesome that they make the celebrity men look good as well!

pinknlee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinknlee Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 5:01pm
post #6 of 13

I love dancing with the stars! My husband makes sure he is home for it. We are totally addicted! I have my dish programmed to turn it on. I love it.

Billy Ray is doing great and should continue to stay because he is improving every week. Ian, Joey, and Apollo are strong contenders. I think Heather may have peeked. She is great and amazing, but the whole beatle thing is hard to swallow. icon_razz.gif It will be interesting to see.

I have been late getting home on Mondays and had my husband filling me on my cell.

pinknlee Posted 24 Apr 2007 , 4:35pm
post #7 of 13

So what did everyon ethink o flast night? Who is going to get booted off? I live on the West Coast so please don't put on who wins until after 10 O'clock on the West Coast if you don't mind.

I think Ian did a great job last night. The judges were a bit harsh. I also think Billy Ray did great.

mkerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 24 Apr 2007 , 11:07pm
post #8 of 13

If I had to guess, I would say its time for Billy Ray or the guy from cheers.......not that I dont love them both, but as dancers they are the least strong..... however, I know that the least strong are not always the ones to go!!

dl5crew Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dl5crew Posted 24 Apr 2007 , 11:20pm
post #9 of 13

I missed it last night. icon_cry.gif I am going to watch the results show tonight. I can't wait. Guess I'll watch flip-a-vision because there is a movie coming on at the same time.

pinknlee Posted 25 Apr 2007 , 3:56pm
post #10 of 13

What did you think of the results? I won't say who just in case someone hasn't seen it, but I was shocked. Now, I don't want any of them to go. icon_cry.gif

dl5crew Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dl5crew Posted 25 Apr 2007 , 4:14pm
post #11 of 13

I'm glad my favorites didn't get voted off. I didn;t think they would. icon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif I was a wee little bit sad, but glad all at the same time.

pinknlee Posted 25 Apr 2007 , 4:19pm
post #12 of 13

There is not one that is not my favorite now. I guess I really have to pay attention when I vote to vote for the best that night.

mkerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 25 Apr 2007 , 9:31pm
post #13 of 13

I was surprised, I agree my fav's are left, but then I usually try to be rational and choose the best dancer...... so I always hate to see a better dancer go home before a not so great dancer...know what I mean?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%