How Mutch Is 2 Pound ? ( I Know , Silly Question )

Decorating By angelkiss013 Updated 29 Apr 2005 , 2:33am by momof3jotynjake

angelkiss013 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelkiss013 Posted 28 Apr 2005 , 11:44pm
post #1 of 6

My question may be silly icon_redface.gif , but i'm in Canada and wanted to know if it's 1 kilo....I'm making Dawn BC tonight and whant to be sure that I won't need to go back to the store !

Thanks you !

Annie icon_wink.gif

5 replies
MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 28 Apr 2005 , 11:53pm
post #2 of 6

Yes...2 pounds equals .907 kilos!!

angelkiss013 Posted 28 Apr 2005 , 11:59pm
post #3 of 6

Tks MrsMissey...I won't have to back to the store ! thumbs_up.gif And it's a good thing...It has been raining for about 7- days now , and will still be raining monday ! Talk about a bad week...

So , I will make my BC , and my Elvis BCT friday , and will post my picture sunday ( hoping it will look good ! )

Annie icon_lol.gif

momof3jotynjake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof3jotynjake Posted 29 Apr 2005 , 12:06am
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelkiss013

Tks MrsMissey...I won't have to back to the store ! thumbs_up.gif And it's a good thing...It has been raining for about 7- days now , and will still be raining monday ! Talk about a bad week...

So , I will make my BC , and my Elvis BCT friday , and will post my picture sunday ( hoping it will look good ! )

Annie icon_lol.gif

cant wait to see it angel!!
did you end up finding a picture?

angelkiss013 Posted 29 Apr 2005 , 12:26am
post #5 of 6

I think so , and hope it too ! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
It's in this link
http://images.google.com/images?q=site%3Awww.yeesjob.com+silhouette+elvis&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

picture # 469 or 391...but it's not easy...If I zoom the picture , it gets weired ( so not usable). And with the shadows , it makes me nervous.
But I will try. And if it doesn't look like Elvis , How will know ? icon_twisted.gif Only me ! Wish me luck.

And next week I'm making a cactus for my mom ( for her bday and mothers day ) Looks simple... icon_cool.gif Until I try it...Gosh ! Why don't I try something easy for my first cakes ?

Until sunday , have all of you a great week-end ! With better weather icon_cry.gif

Annie

momof3jotynjake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof3jotynjake Posted 29 Apr 2005 , 2:33am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelkiss013

I think so , and hope it too ! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
It's in this link
http://images.google.com/images?q=site%3Awww.yeesjob.com+silhouette+elvis&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

picture # 469 or 391...but it's not easy...If I zoom the picture , it gets weired ( so not usable). And with the shadows , it makes me nervous.
But I will try. And if it doesn't look like Elvis , How will know ? icon_twisted.gif Only me ! Wish me luck.

And next week I'm making a cactus for my mom ( for her bday and mothers day ) Looks simple... icon_cool.gif Until I try it...Gosh ! Why don't I try something easy for my first cakes ?

Until sunday , have all of you a great week-end ! With better weather icon_cry.gif

Annie

those are great pics! i know you can do it icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%