Question..???

Decorating By Sory Updated 5 Apr 2006 , 4:55am by Sory

Sory Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sory Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 4:19am
post #1 of 10

Have anyone ever heard about "Pink Hanna" character or something like that!? If someone does, can you please let me know which one is it? Because I have no clue! Thank you in advance!
Bye!
Sory.

9 replies
alise Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alise Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 4:26am
post #2 of 10

Pink Hanna looks like it or she might be a little girls clothing designer. I just did a little search on the internet. someone else might know more. sorry if i was no help.

AmberCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmberCakes Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 4:27am
post #3 of 10

I just did a google search and this is what I found:

http://www.nitnoy.com/pink_hana.html

bernie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bernie Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 4:31am
post #4 of 10

Maybe you are requesting info about the Pink Panther??
I am not sure, I've never heard of Pink Hanna before...
Sorry I couldn't be of help...
LL

alise Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alise Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 4:31am
post #5 of 10

see she got a better search than I did, but that is good. I hope this all helps you!

doc_farms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doc_farms Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 4:32am
post #6 of 10

WOW...sorry. I have no clue. If you have any other information about it, maybe I can help you search!

chaptlps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chaptlps Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 4:32am
post #7 of 10

Sory, have you tried googling for it?
Nevemind, I couldn't find anything anywhere about it. Not on amazon or on ebay or anything sheesh. Don't know what to tell ya hun.

AmberCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmberCakes Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 4:34am
post #8 of 10

I did find another pink hana character but it looks like it is for a teenager. Because the character is wearing a 2 piece with the top being very short:

http://www.xmwallpapers.com/wallpaper/oxide7/

OR

It could be as well as the Pink Panther as stated above because Hanna-Barbera has the rights to that character.

chaptlps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chaptlps Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 4:35am
post #9 of 10

Maybe it is "Pink Hana" not hanna. Didn't come up with anything with the 2 n's spelling.
From what I saw she looks like a cross between the bratz dolls and precious moments (kooky i know).

Sory Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sory Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 4:55am
post #10 of 10

Ohhh, thank you very much! Well, I tried a search but using yahoo not google. I heard my niece saying smething about it a few days ago and now a friend is asking me if I know Pink Hanna, so I was like... icon_confused.gif nooo soorryy. And as always you all save my life. Thank yooouuu!!!! thumbs_up.gificon_wink.gificon_lol.gif
Bye!
Sory.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%