Apo & Online Ordering

Decorating By tanyascakes Updated 24 Apr 2005 , 8:35am by veejaytx

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 20 Apr 2005 , 10:52am
post #1 of 10

Hi, everyone. I just placed an online order from Sugarcraft. And I was wondering if anyone else here who has an APO box # and has also ordered from them could tell me about how long it took to get the merchandise? Likely no one else has done this, but just wondering about the amount of time it takes. Thanks.

9 replies
diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 20 Apr 2005 , 11:09am
post #2 of 10

they are pretty quick! it took a little over a week for me.

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 20 Apr 2005 , 11:35am
post #3 of 10

about two here.... I have ordered a few times from them...one time the order was supposed to be wilton yearbook and pattern book...they ended up sending me two yearbooks... I called, I emailed, and they told me to send the one book back and they would send me the right book.... I never got the other book...but I wasnt concerned and still not, in fact I have ordered a couple of times since then.... I figured it was our post office here....I am still sure it is.... anyway, you should get the order and be happy with it.... they are a good little company to work with...

tanyascakes Posted 20 Apr 2005 , 8:25pm
post #4 of 10

Thanks, diane and flayv! They seem to be pretty quick about getting everything out in time. Much quicker than Wilton(ugh). I finally got around to ordering the luster dust and cake boxes that i have been longing for. I can't wait to try them all out! icon_biggrin.gif

bigcatz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigcatz Posted 21 Apr 2005 , 2:01pm
post #5 of 10

tanya, I just ordered from sugarcraft last monday. It's my first time ordering from them. I emailed them to find out why I didn't get an email about my items being shipped, and I was told they only ship out to apo's on Saturdays. I hope my order gets here soon, I really need it! I usually order from pattycakes they ship really fast. If sugarcraft doesn't take longer than 2 weeks, then I will order from them again in the future. I know what your talking about with wilton, I stopped ordering from them because it took 6 weeks for me to get the stuff. Hopefully you'll get your stuff quickly.
If anyone knows of other cake supply sites that ship quickly to apo's, please let me know.

tanyascakes Posted 21 Apr 2005 , 3:26pm
post #6 of 10

Thanks, bigcatz. I dread the Saturday shipping. I am mostly concerned because I just ordered yesterday and on the site it said that it took 4-5 business days to process my order. I am really hoping that they can get it out this Saturday, though!!! icon_wink.gif

bigcatz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigcatz Posted 23 Apr 2005 , 9:41pm
post #7 of 10

Tanya, my order from Sugarcraft got here yesterday!!! It only took 5 days!! I am so happy right now

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 23 Apr 2005 , 9:49pm
post #8 of 10

Sugarcraft is my favorite online site to order supplies from. I've never been disappointed! The only problem I have is deciding what else to buy when I only have to order 1 or 2 things. They have so much to choose from!

tanyascakes Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 8:00am
post #9 of 10

Thanks for letting me know, bigcatz. I am not sure if mine will get here that quickly since I ordered on a Wednesday. I am not sure if they packed and shipped yesterday or not. But that would be so great if they did!! Glad that you got everything so quickly!! icon_biggrin.gif

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 8:35am
post #10 of 10

I've been very happy with the speed of shipping from Sugarcraft. Just yesterday I also ordered some lustre dust, extra boards for the box of flowers cake (so I could double them up, it seemed like one was not going to be strong enough icon_sad.gif ), oh, and they have those little squeeze bottles that you can put icing in (have to really look for them...in the candy making dept.) that seem like they will be great for BCT! Lisa, you are so right, it's like going to the grocery store for "a couple of things", you just can't resist seeing what else is there! I was hoping they had some Lorann Oils flavoring, I'd like to try a couple of those, but they don't carry it. icon_cry.gif

We'll all be looking for the UPS man in just a few days, they are really fast! Janice

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%