How To Upload Avatar With Personal File

Decorating By m0use Updated 9 Jun 2007 , 10:23pm by mamabaer

purplebutterfly1234 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
purplebutterfly1234 Posted 5 May 2007 , 12:22am
post #91 of 96

I could not figure out that unfreeze.com thing, very funky stuff. The animation stuff is cool! But I was lost!

ReaConverter 4.0 Pro is what we ended up with to shrink down to 6 kb. and to convert.

Thanks for all the help CC! thumbs_up.gif

klesyd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
klesyd Posted 3 Jun 2007 , 2:29am
post #92 of 96

ive tried to upload a picture like some people have, but i cannot get it small enough. i have reduce and reduced and croped but i still cant get it under 6K. any ideas?

mamabaer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamabaer Posted 3 Jun 2007 , 2:38am
post #93 of 96

reduce the DPI. normal pics are 300 dpi. For the web they only need to be 70 dpi. how you change this depends on the program you are using. What are you editing with?

klesyd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
klesyd Posted 3 Jun 2007 , 2:53am
post #94 of 96

I scanned my pics then edited with Windows Photo Gallery. I am not real computer literate. I usually just figure it out as i go. I dont know much about the lingo. so you may have to be specific. thanks for your help.

pinkbox Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinkbox Posted 9 Jun 2007 , 10:17pm
post #95 of 96

I keep trying... but to no avail!!

Keeps saying file too big?? hmm I tried to find one from the internet .. b/c I'd like it to be al ittle more interesting ya know haha

any suggestions?? where I can find ones? I love the rocking java cake too cool

mamabaer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamabaer Posted 9 Jun 2007 , 10:23pm
post #96 of 96

send me the pic/graphic you are trying to use and I will try to get it set for avatar. (unless it is an animated one, then someone else is probably better apt to help out there.

i'll pm you with my email address.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%