I Can't Find It!!!!!

Decorating By bunnypatchbaker Updated 26 Mar 2007 , 4:06pm by bunnypatchbaker

bunnypatchbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bunnypatchbaker Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 1:35am
post #1 of 7

Several months ago there was a wedding cake on here that my soon- to -be daughter-in-law would like to have. I can not find it anywhere. It was a teir wedding cake - no pillars, that was covered in fondant. Each layer was quilted with the diamond pattern. It also had buttons made out of fondant on it. Does anyone know what cake I am talking about? Thanks in advance for all the help. You guys are always great!!!!! thumbs_up.gif

6 replies
projectqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
projectqueen Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 2:47am
post #2 of 7

I'm sorry, I don't know which cake it is, but I was wondering if maybe you did a search under "buttons" or "diamond" as keywords maybe it would come up in the galleries?

Do you remember how the person described it? Maybe you could search under one of those terms.

Good luck finding it.

angelcakesmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelcakesmom Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 2:55am
post #3 of 7

Do you remember which month you saw it in? That might help you from having to look through every page! icon_cry.gif

julesn20716 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mendhigurl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bunnypatchbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bunnypatchbaker Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 4:06pm
post #7 of 7

None of these at it - but THANKS SO MUCH for trying!!! I am so mad at myself for not putting it in my favorites! icon_mad.gif I think it was in January or February of this year. Not too long ago. I guess I have a lot of wedding cake to look through until I find it! icon_cry.gif I really appreciate all the help for all of you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%