Thank You Mouse!!!!!!!!!!! New Avitar! Cute

Lounge By Helendelk Updated 7 Mar 2006 , 10:37pm by flayvurdfun

Helendelk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Helendelk Posted 27 Feb 2006 , 6:58pm
post #1 of 13

Thank you for the new avitar ! Its great and so me!!!

12 replies
ape Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ape Posted 27 Feb 2006 , 7:04pm
post #2 of 13

Lumiere rocks!

twinsline7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsline7 Posted 27 Feb 2006 , 7:10pm
post #3 of 13

I WANT A NEW AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

how do you get one??

rabiah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rabiah Posted 27 Feb 2006 , 7:12pm
post #4 of 13

Helendelk Posted 27 Feb 2006 , 7:16pm
post #5 of 13

Avitar is the character you see below ppl names on the forums... You can add one by going My forum info scroll to the bottom and add it..

Mouse was just a total sweet heart and PM'd me that she made it .. I had posted on the forum Whats in the name and made a comment about my avitar and Poof she made my avitar come to life... SWEETTTTTT!!! WOW is all I could say for her doing that... This is why I LOVE CC so much the people!
thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Here's that forum:
http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-10870.html

lol Ok mouse you may be busy making avitars now.. HAHAHAHA sorry but just wanted to thank you..(giggle)

ccoth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccoth Posted 27 Feb 2006 , 7:21pm
post #6 of 13

I was going to ask for one too, but I don't want her to quit cake decorating in order to create avatars for all of us!!! icon_lol.gif

(I haven't had much luck on-line...any advice anyone??)

rabiah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rabiah Posted 27 Feb 2006 , 7:22pm
post #7 of 13

Oh Thank you!!! I was totally in the dark, but as usual, you all here at CC are wonderful enough to enlighten people like me!!! I guess you truly do learn something new everyday! thumbs_up.gif

Helendelk Posted 27 Feb 2006 , 10:04pm
post #8 of 13

Thats funny ccoth ..... what kind of avitar are you looking for anyway...???

ccoth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccoth Posted 28 Feb 2006 , 12:10am
post #9 of 13

How about something with powdered sugar EVERYWHERE...that seems to be my decorating taste for the kitchen as well as clothing style lately!!!! (You should've seen me and my kitchen at 1:00AM)! icon_biggrin.gif

That's the trouble, I'm not sure what suits me. I'm a redhead...temper usually under control, but outspoken, love life, love being a mommy and wife and am enjoying my new hobby (addiction) of cake decorating (sure beats scrapbooking! NEVER felt like I accomplished anything with that). I know I'm a mess. Thanks for asking. If I come up with something can I PM you for help??

Here's a thought...Redhead covered in powdered sugar in front of a KA mixer that just exploded...not sure that exists anywhere for an avatar, though!!!!! HA HA! icon_lol.gif

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 1 Mar 2006 , 9:09pm
post #10 of 13

Your welcome...been a little busy lately to get back on here. I know I PM'd a couple of people that I had an avatar idea for them...if you want something PM Lisa and/or I and we can see what we can come up with.
Lisa is way better at it than me I think thumbs_up.gif but I do come up with some things. icon_smile.gif

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 4 Mar 2006 , 5:42am
post #11 of 13

I love the powder sugar avatar!! That's me too!! I get PS on everything!! Too cute!!

chefdot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chefdot Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 9:25pm
post #12 of 13

Where do you guys find these? I couldn't find anything cute. icon_sad.gif

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 7 Mar 2006 , 10:37pm
post #13 of 13

they can be found doing a web search for things like animated gifs , avatars

I use a lot of different sites. To shrink them you can use

www.gifworks.com

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%