Wierd Cake Request For 29 Year Old!

Decorating By KaraN Updated 7 May 2008 , 1:00pm by chassidyg

cakesbyjess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyjess Posted 12 Jun 2007 , 6:23am
post #31 of 41

Ohhhhh ... I absolutely LOVE Fraggle Rock! I am 31, and that was one of my most favorite shows ever!!!

Melody25 ... thanks for the trip down memory lane ... I love the theme song (singing it right now, actually! icon_lol.gif )

I am SO EXCITED to hear that there is a Fraggle Rock movie in the works!!! I will definitely be seeing that in the theater and buying the DVD!!!! thumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gif

KaraN ... I can't wait to see your cake!!! icon_biggrin.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For all of my fellow Fraggle Rock lovers, here are some great websites:

LauraLanier Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LauraLanier Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 9:24pm
post #32 of 41

I was wondering how the Fraggle cake turned out. I want one for my birthday and couldn't believe there were no Fraggle cakes on here, what a shame it was such a great show.

Bijoudelanuit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bijoudelanuit Posted 18 Apr 2008 , 1:18pm
post #33 of 41

I"m 30ish and LOVED the fraggles- the DVD's are in Target stores! I bought the first one the other day!

yummymummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummymummy Posted 18 Apr 2008 , 1:46pm
post #34 of 41

Theme song is going through my head right now! ..."down at fraggle rock!"
Loved that show!!! I think it's time to introduce my children to it! I'm gonna search for the DVD's right now! icon_lol.gif

Sorry I have no suggestions...they've all been said! thumbs_up.gif

stsapph Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stsapph Posted 18 Apr 2008 , 2:00pm
post #35 of 41

Sorry, no suggestions, but I can't wait to see the final cake! I'm 25 and am still in love with all of my childhood favorite cartoons. Between my husband and I, we have all the She-Ra, Thunder Cats and Transformers dvds Looks like we will be adding a new one to the collection!

Bijoudelanuit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bijoudelanuit Posted 18 Apr 2008 , 2:11pm
post #36 of 41

It's so fun having the series coming out on DVD, last month I got the first season of the Smurfs!

KaraN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KaraN Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 6:14pm
post #37 of 41

Sorry everyone. Wow I forgot I even wrote this. She changed her mind and didn't need one. She didn't end up having a cake so I didn't get to do it!

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 6:45pm
post #38 of 41

Okay, now I'm thinking that I watched cartoon type shows for too long! I'm going to be 39 this year and I remember watching that show with my cousins (the same age group - one three weeks older and her sister a year younger). I didn't realize we were that old when we were watching it!

It's not a favorite, but it's still really cool! (gotta run now, Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends will be on soon..........)

YummyFireMummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
YummyFireMummy Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 5:48am
post #39 of 41

I'm 26 and I loved Fraggle Rock too!! I got so excited when I saw the DVDs come out so I bought season 1 and 2!!! Now my kids absolutely love it too!! They are 4 and 3...I will definately have to take them to the movie!!

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 5 May 2008 , 7:03am
post #40 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijoudelanuit

It's so fun having the series coming out on DVD, last month I got the first season of the Smurfs!

Fragglerock I loved, but the smurfs? I could never figure out why a pretty girl smurf lived with all of those little blue perverts! I'm just kidding, i loved the smurfs too!

Does anyone remember when thr fraggles had to find THEIR song? I loved it! Many memories!

chassidyg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chassidyg Posted 7 May 2008 , 1:00pm
post #41 of 41

Target has fraggle rock dvd's for 5.50, I've been buying them for my 1 yr old. They could help with some ideas maybe.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%