What Software Do You Use For Photocakes?

Decorating By loriemoms Updated 19 Jun 2009 , 1:44am by sivamkrish

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 24 Feb 2006 , 10:37pm
post #1 of 6

I have been playing with photoshop and such other programs, but was wondering if there was a program for photocakes? You know, so you can make a perfect 6 inch circle and things like that...

5 replies
bbelias Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bbelias Posted 24 Feb 2006 , 10:42pm
post #2 of 6

Like you, I have been using photoshop and microsoft digital imaging however you might ant to check out www.kopykake.com they have a free program that you can download. I haven't been able to make it work on my computer, but I am sure that I am doing soemthing wrong. Good luck!

Crimsicle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Crimsicle Posted 24 Feb 2006 , 11:08pm
post #3 of 6

Kopykake's software doesn't let you manipulate the images at all...just their size. But, if you're all thumbs with software and just need something to allow you to plunk down pictures and text, it's pretty easy to use.

traci Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci Posted 24 Feb 2006 , 11:19pm
post #4 of 6

I recently purchased photo explosion from walmart. It is easy to use and has lots of options. I do not usually change my images to circles so I am unsure if this program can do it. But it is great for edible images and websites. icon_smile.gif

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 27 Feb 2006 , 3:30pm
post #5 of 6

The kopykake software is very primative as well as it only lets you do a certain amount of prints til you have to buy more sheets from THEM.

So I guess photoshop is probably my best bet! Thanks!

sivamkrish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sivamkrish Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 1:44am
post #6 of 6

You may want to a look at this solutions :

http://www.genometri.com/canvas/products.html#cake

its lets customers create their own designs

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%