Help! Need Some Ideas!

Decorating By chefdot Updated 6 Mar 2006 , 6:37am by Helendelk

chefdot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chefdot Posted 24 Feb 2006 , 9:57pm
post #1 of 9

I know I can always count on you guys. I have a last minute cake to do for someone that loves computers and dogs. HELP! I love those dogs with the big heads so I was thinking of that but I can't find them anywhere. Of course when you need them they aren't around, but next week I will see them EVERYWHERE! Any ideas welcome! Thanx! icon_biggrin.gif

8 replies
KCsmom98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KCsmom98 Posted 24 Feb 2006 , 10:08pm
post #2 of 9

i don't know if this would be something that you would like, but i found a cartoon of a dog surfing the internet. i figured that maybe you could do a bct of it and put it on the cake. hope this helps. and good luck
LL

chefdot Posted 24 Feb 2006 , 10:34pm
post #3 of 9

yeah i saw that one too, it's an idea i am thinking about... just was wanting some more ideas. thanx!

chefdot Posted 25 Feb 2006 , 12:41am
post #4 of 9

anyone know where i can get those over sized headed dogs?

KCsmom98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KCsmom98 Posted 25 Feb 2006 , 3:30am
post #5 of 9

i did another google search for the+dog collection and there were a few on there, but nothing with computers. i did find one that you may be able to do a fbct with, if that is the route you are wanting to go. HTH.

Jen icon_smile.gif
LL

steph95 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steph95 Posted 25 Feb 2006 , 3:40am
post #6 of 9

Could you do a keyboard and monitor with a dog on the screen?

traci Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci Posted 25 Feb 2006 , 3:44am
post #7 of 9

Do you have a way to make an edible image??? If you made an image of the dog head...you could make a sheet or square cake look like a computer monitor. I really like the pic with the dog on the computer...that is really cute! icon_smile.gif

chefdot Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 6:28am
post #8 of 9

that's actually what i was going to do, but couldn't find a good enough pic to blow up to do a bct. but if you look in my pics at the chocolate one with scooby and the computer, that's what i ended up doing and he loved it so that's all that matters. thanx everyone for your input though! i love this place,... you guys rock! icon_biggrin.gif

Helendelk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Helendelk Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 6:37am
post #9 of 9

Here's one my hubby pointed out...

Doesnt take a lot to amuse him! LOL
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%