Dumb Me (The Power Of Reading)

Decorating By TandTHarrell Updated 23 Feb 2006 , 9:30pm by TandTHarrell

TandTHarrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TandTHarrell Posted 23 Feb 2006 , 1:45am
post #1 of 7

making pound cake from the box i decided to extra stuff in it. it called for 3/4 cup of water, mind u i used to boxes at once, so instead of using (2) 3/4 cuo of water or milk, i used (2) 3/4 cup of veg. oil. i added sour cream and 4 eggs and white chocolate pudding. I am not sure if i destroyed this cake or not but i decided to bake it anyway. all of this for some cakeballs icon_eek.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_mad.gificon_sad.gif

[img]C:\\Documents and Settings\\Trent\\My Documents\\My Pictures\\2006_2_23\\IMG_0291.JPG[/img]

6 replies
partsgirl25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
partsgirl25 Posted 23 Feb 2006 , 1:47am
post #2 of 7

kinda curious to see how this turns out. keep us posted. don't feel bad, i do stuff like this all the time.

partsgirl25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
partsgirl25 Posted 23 Feb 2006 , 1:50am
post #3 of 7

i was making a no-bake butter pecan pie & it called for cool whip, cream cheese, pecans & buttercream frosting for the filling. i misread & added 1/2 cup of butter in the filling before i noticed what i was doing. anyway, when my daddy tasted it he said"wow, this pie crust is really buttery" icon_redface.gif

KCsmom98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KCsmom98 Posted 23 Feb 2006 , 2:02am
post #4 of 7

i'm curious too...be sure to post how it turned out...with pictures if possible... icon_biggrin.gif

TandTHarrell Posted 23 Feb 2006 , 2:04am
post #5 of 7

ok giving it 15 more mins to cook

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 23 Feb 2006 , 5:22am
post #6 of 7

I want to say when you add sour cream you usually use less water than you would with out it.

Let us know how it turns out though. icon_smile.gif

TandTHarrell Posted 23 Feb 2006 , 9:30pm
post #7 of 7

the ecake actually came out pretty good. I tried it yesterday, after it came out of the oven and i thought it was gross, getting ready to trashed the cake today, i decided to taste it again it was pretty good. pic posted

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%