Green Monster!!!!!

Decorating By Tide89 Updated 17 Mar 2007 , 2:06pm by Tide89

Tide89 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tide89 Posted 17 Mar 2007 , 1:06pm
post #1 of 4

Okay, let me start this by saying it's been a long week..... I have 2 boys aged 6 and 2. Yesterday afternoon, I was busy trying to get things together for ball practice when I hear my oldest say, "Mom, Brooks is putting green hand prints everywhere!!!" I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what he has done. I walk into the kitchen and see my baby's hands are a bright shade of Jolly Green Giant Green!!! icon_surprised.gif Then, as I look around I see Green handprints everywhere, on the floor, the table, the chairs, the counter tops, his clothes, his pants....etc. icon_eek.gif He had gotten into my cake decorating stuff and found the green coloring. Needless to say my babies hands are still green!! I will say this though, everyone at the ballpark got a BIG laugh out of it! His new nickname is Sweet Pea...

So, what's your funniest mishap involving your children and cake decorating supplies??

3 replies
bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 17 Mar 2007 , 1:20pm
post #2 of 4

Oh my goodness!! I don't have kids but I can offer you this quick tip -- if you have any toothpaste with whitener, that cleans cake colors off skin beautifully. Good luck! icon_smile.gif

thecakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakemaker Posted 17 Mar 2007 , 1:22pm
post #3 of 4

OMG - that's too funny! I hope it comes off of your walls, counter top, etc!

Debbie

Tide89 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tide89 Posted 17 Mar 2007 , 2:06pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks for the toothpaste tip! I didn't know that! That will come in extrememly helpful since today is picture day! Thank you so much!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%